xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Push The Button  (Read 737 times)

novaKain

• Archived User
Push The Button
« on: May 01, 2005, 12:15:00 AM »

is myspace the real deal??

MYSPACE BLOG

Gamem8ker likes the album push the button by crystal method.  interesting <

eminvil_12

• Archived User
Push The Button
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2005, 04:07:00 AM »

scroll down to "michael" one of game8kers kudos giver, and take a look at his friend. his name is "Ducky" is that just a coincedence? or maybe not, as ducky has been speculated over before, but has it now been confirmed as a ps easter egg?

<

crosseye

• Archived User
Push The Button
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2005, 08:51:00 AM »

well, once again, I think people are being too naive to think that gamem8ker is only on ourcolony. He signed up for xbox.com in the middle of march, LONG before people even knew this game existed. They all thought it was a fake, but seriously the facts pointed to real. I would say the same at that blog. He signed up early march, once again, long before people knew the name gamem8ker was anything important. Gamem8ker even posted the pic of the side of the xbox on yahoo. I think he is obviously trying to show that you have to explore. <

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Push The Button
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2005, 01:42:00 PM »

Not to mention Push the Button is a Chemical Brothers album NOT Crystal Method... GOSH!  :rolleyes: <

novaKain

• Archived User
Push The Button
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2005, 04:20:00 PM »

oh yes
my mistake

chemical brothers :)

gamem8ker has allready proven a few times, that he is not limited to the ourcolony website, especially with the last couple challenges <

crosseye

• Archived User
Push The Button
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2005, 08:43:00 PM »

you wanna know what's even weider? Go to the blogspot, then look at my complete profile. Now, look up to the right, what do you see? Push button. Wouldn't it be funny if the blogspot was set up by gamem8ker to be intentionally fake. The blogspot would be the Tom and the myspace would be the edward..... <