xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fudge My Stick  (Read 1203 times)

thetruethugg

• Archived User
Fudge My Stick
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2004, 06:48:00 PM »

Why don't you people just shut the fuck up?  Haven't you noticed by now that the only people making comments about MXM are you fucks dissing it.  Jesus christ, why don't you fucking worry more about your precious UX than wasting your time talking shit to the people that happen to like mxm, or think that the new version might come out and blow everything else out the water.

I usually try and stay out of this shit, 'to each his own' is my kind of thinking, but god damn, just fucking stop with this shit, it's so fucking annoying.  The people that use MXM are going to despite what the fuck you say, so just keep that shit out of here.

Now I suppose you can flame me, and talk shit, after all I did say (or rather, type) some things that maybe I shouldn't have, but all I'm trying to get across is that the people here, the mxm fans, and userbase, don't give a shit about your useless ass comments, so please, keep your opinions to yourself, or at least out of the MXM forums.

And yes, I do use MXM, the latest WIP.  And yes, I know that the newer versions of UX (and maybe ava too) are 'better', and the only real reason I haven't switched it because I'm lazy, and MXM currently does all I need it to do; launch XBMC.  And I do hope and look forward to the new MXM releases (yeah yeah, you can say they'll never come out, and it'll be many generations of consoles before it does), but that doesn't mean we want to hear your shit.  UX might be better, I think most people have accepted that, but damn, shut the fuck up with this praise UX ass bull shit, there's nothing more annoying that psychotic ass religious people trying to push their cracked out beleifs on you when you DON'T want to hear it, same applies here..

Hmm, that's a decent bit of text, and it's mostly saying the same damn thing over and over again, oh well.

geniusalz

• Archived User
Fudge My Stick
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2004, 09:00:00 PM »

For all you people who don't think MXM is as good as some other dash, go ahead and use that other dash.

When you see a news post for a new version of MXM on the front page, try it out. I'm sure you'll like it.

*This is getting nowhere, closing
Pages: 1 [2]