xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Dear Santa Claus,  (Read 316 times)

IN_FA_MI

• Archived User
Dear Santa Claus,
« on: December 23, 2004, 08:00:00 AM »

please Ive Watched team xodus grant us A gift For All the days till christmas and they all suck,all you have to do is give us the dash, I speak for xbox fans around the world, Weve watched Thge Creation Of Thc The Creation of BSX And Now Soon Coming tO aN Xbox In Front Of Us Please oN Cristmas We Need UIX

Merry X-mass

P.S. If You Fail To Deliver uix Dash On Christmass Evil Things Will Happen To Every Member Of Team UIX Kind Of Like What Happend To Those people In "Final Destination 1 and 2" Just Kidding But Please Pretty Please Deliver The Dash The Earths very Existence Depends On You Guys

drRAVALOT

• Archived User
Dear Santa Claus,
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2004, 08:02:00 AM »

ahhahhahahahahhahahhahahhhhahhaahhahah
ahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahhhahhhahh :beer:

Heet

• Archived User
Dear Santa Claus,
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2004, 11:29:00 AM »

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE  :luv:

Psilocybe

• Archived User
Dear Santa Claus,
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2004, 01:11:00 AM »

santa has a sac but your gifts fell out

trentdadi

• Archived User
Dear Santa Claus,
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2004, 02:20:00 AM »

I do agree the 'x days of xmas' gifts from xodus are quite sucky and lame.  I wish they would stop.  As for the dash coming out xmas, the time I want to see it come out is when the devs decide that it is a finished enough product to come out.  If they release it too early, I may use it for 10 mins, decide it sucks, and go back to something else because nothing works.  First impressions always last the longest.  You will be happier once a good version of it is released to the public then you would be if they released a half-ass version and released the full one later.

Cascade

• Archived User
Dear Santa Claus,
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2004, 07:08:00 PM »

With a face like that HEET...shit Santa won't say no :evil:

jonathan2007

• Archived User
Dear Santa Claus,
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2004, 02:06:00 PM »

I would also like to see this come out. It might rival or even (do I dare say it) replace UnleashX.

r50la

• Archived User
Dear Santa Claus,
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2004, 10:25:00 AM »

Why not just use dash2gam... yeah its in french but a translation to english config/menu is available..  and its one heck of a stable release.

Heet

• Archived User
Dear Santa Claus,
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2004, 12:09:00 PM »

Ya its nice, but after you play a game and want to get back to the dash your gonna be sittin there a bit.  It goes like this, turn on the box, go make a sandwich, come back, launch a game.  Reset out of the game, watch a smartxx commercial, go make another sandwich, back to the dashboard.  Seriously I dont see how anyone is going to wait 5 mins for a dash to come up.  I appreciate the guys efforts but its just silly.

r50la

• Archived User
Dear Santa Claus,
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2004, 01:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(Heet @ Dec 30 2004, 08:09 PM)
Ya its nice, but after you play a game and want to get back to the dash your gonna be sittin there a bit.  It goes like this, turn on the box, go make a sandwich, come back, launch a game.  Reset out of the game, watch a smartxx commercial, go make another sandwich, back to the dashboard.  Seriously I dont see how anyone is going to wait 5 mins for a dash to come up.  I appreciate the guys efforts but its just silly.

Try v2.3, you can turn off the video intro and it loads up the same as the original MS dash would... quick.   A new feature is you can change fan speed from the dash and monitor MB and CPU temp.   I hear yah though, that smartxx commercial was horrible in the last dash (instead i made my own video intro).

Heet

• Archived User
Dear Santa Claus,
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2004, 01:43:00 PM »

Ah ok, thought i had the latest.  Thanks for the correction.   :beer:

r50la

• Archived User
Dear Santa Claus,
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2004, 11:16:00 PM »

:beer:

big_xbox_n00bie

• Archived User
Dear Santa Claus,
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2004, 07:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(IN_FA_MI @ Dec 23 2004, 04:00 PM)
please Ive Watched team xodus grant us A gift For All the days till christmas and they all suck,all you have to do is give us the dash, I speak for xbox fans around the world, Weve watched Thge Creation Of Thc The Creation of BSX And Now Soon Coming tO aN Xbox In Front Of Us Please oN Cristmas We Need UIX

Merry X-mass

P.S. If You Fail To Deliver uix Dash On Christmass Evil Things Will Happen To Every Member Of Team UIX Kind Of Like What Happend To Those people In "Final Destination 1 and 2" Just Kidding But Please Pretty Please Deliver The Dash The Earths very Existence Depends On You Guys

Santa needs to give you "Learn english in 24 hours, the easy way!"

Learn to use punctuation and Not Put a Cap at Random parts in your Message.

-BxN