xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Looking For Something  (Read 169 times)

Dr_digitaL

• Archived User
Looking For Something
« on: December 19, 2004, 12:02:00 AM »

Im looking for a skin for one of the original m$ dashboard hacks, it was before thc and it had non swaying menus and it was a all blue dash with blue p** leafs for the spinning orb in the backround, anyone remember this or know where i can get it, man i would love to have it again but lost it somewhere!

it was basically the true blue m$ dashboard done over a year ago by Gcue but with the leafs instead of the grid for the backround spinning orb....

This post has been edited by Dr_digitaL: Dec 19 2004, 08:10 AM

PID

• Archived User
Looking For Something
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 02:29:00 AM »

I remember it. But good luck finding it. Alot of skinners from back then have dissapeared without a trace, lol. Maybe recreating it would be the way to go. Maybe BigGanja's one is the one you mean (But I am sure that one was green) was so long ago now. I just spoke with BigGanja. It was his :D Damn my memory works.

This post has been edited by PID: Dec 20 2004, 12:35 PM

BigGanja

• Archived User
Looking For Something
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2004, 04:41:00 AM »

LMFAO, who says that smoking de ganja fucks up ur memory ? :P

yea, it was aggggggggges ago, i did a green version, then evolved it adding BG and a mad rotating axis for the cellwall, and added a cool bounce and spin to the orb and menu items ;)

thing is tho' it was so long ago, and with upgrading hdd etc e3tc, and using different dashes, and formatting pc's it seems i DONT have a backup here :(

BUT .............. NEVER FEAR i know a man who has coz he still uses tHc as main dash, and its skinned with the bouncing blue skin that i did, i will get it sorted, coz i miss using that one too.