xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Idea. Multimusic Lookup. My E Music Is Getting Ful  (Read 205 times)

TMG8

• Archived User
Idea. Multimusic Lookup. My E Music Is Getting Ful
« on: December 11, 2004, 10:33:00 AM »

Im not sure if this is possible but my E is getting full i have loads of music and the list keeps getting bigger, ive branched off into xbmc and it is going pretty damn good, but i still want to use my ms modded dashboards.

if you guys could take this idea and make it a reality i would be pleased!,  music that shows up from E, as well as F at the same time, or then just with a click of a button for swapping would be mint!

its all about the music.... :D

Odb718

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2004, 12:15:00 PM »

Odb718 shuffles some papers around..
Odb718 looks under his desk...
:blink: Well Im sure it's being worked on.....
:huh: Yup there it is top left hand side of my monitor, post it note of the todo list.
It's on there.

TMG8

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2004, 02:05:00 PM »

thats awesome! :lol:  i live for the tunes if possible you guys should think about auto updates for the dashboard strait from the xbox its self any kind of xml reader would kick ass too sorry if all this has been jotted down already.

HomicidalMo0se

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2004, 06:13:00 PM »

curses! you just delayed the release by a few days or so! CURSES! i disown you! O_o

:lol:

trentdadi

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2004, 11:17:00 PM »

He said it was already on the to do list so it was some one else's fault.  BTW, I highly doubt that it will take a couple of days just to add this feature.  If it did, I bet UIX wont be out for another century.