OG Xbox Forums > TSOP flashing

Some Games Don´t Work

(1/3) > >>

maosoto:
I have a flashed XBOX V1.3 with Bios 4983 and Evox dashboard. Some games that I try to play (not all)  freezes after showing the first screen for no reason. I try to change the HD and DVD drive but same error. Also I have test the games to see if there was a problem with the disk on another XBOX but there was no problem. I have tryed everything, change configuration, check the clock, play the games from the HD but nothign seems to work. Some of the games that doesn´t work are top spin, colin McRae 4, Bloddy Roar 2 and Soul Calibur2. Other games like Halo, LOTR, Matrix, Fifa2004 and  Riddick work without problem. Please Help!! .

Pizza Pizz:
if you are using an old evox dashboard then turn off the some / all of the IGR's (In Game Reset)

the one that used to cause lots of problems was the IGR in the "misc" part of the evox dash settings - that did cause a problem on soul caibur if my mem serves me correct

you can easily update to evox 3935 if you haven't already done so by simply replacing the older evoxdash.xbe with a 3935 evoxdash.xbe - rename the evox 3935 default.xbe to evoxdash.xbe if need be

dunno if you are using older evox with 3 x IGR's in the settings/evox.ini file

Silentscream__:
It is possible thate your cache has become coorrupted so try deleting the contents of:

E:\cache
X:\
Y:\
Z:\

nuffja:
EDIT didnt read post rightt

This post has been edited by nuffja: Jan 15 2005, 03:46 PM

maosoto:
QUOTE(Pizza Pizz @ Jan 15 2005, 01:22 PM)if you are using an old evox dashboard then turn off the some / all of the IGR's (In Game Reset)

the one that used to cause lots of problems was the IGR in the "misc" part of the evox dash settings - that did cause a problem on soul caibur if my mem serves me correct

you can easily update to evox 3935 if you haven't already done so by simply replacing the older evoxdash.xbe with a 3935 evoxdash.xbe - rename the evox 3935 default.xbe to evoxdash.xbe if need be

dunno if you are using older evox with 3 x IGR's in the settings/evox.ini file

I have loaded Evox 3935 and check for the IGR. Everithing like you said but same problem. Also I have deleted all the cache files but nothing happens. Any other ideas??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version