xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Firmware 2.0.2  (Read 445 times)

yayupp

• Archived User
Firmware 2.0.2
« on: August 19, 2008, 02:22:00 PM »

Just got the update for my iPhone.  Hopefully it will fix my email!

commandersafi

• Archived User
Firmware 2.0.2
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 03:24:00 PM »

2.0.1 didn't fix your email problem?

Are you using a jailbroken firmware or official?

yayupp

• Archived User
Firmware 2.0.2
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 02:08:00 AM »

Official.  

Well, I've jailbroken it before but have restored it since.

And, nope, didn't fix it.

commandersafi

• Archived User
Firmware 2.0.2
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 04:19:00 AM »

That sucks....i don't know why your mail wont work...

When i updated to 2.0.1 first cydia wasn't working, then i rejailbroke and then my phone app wasn't working lol. Then i found out there was a problem with pwnage tool and got it working after i fixed the problem. I don't know if it had the same problem for winpwn but you might wanna check into it

o The Drizzle o

• Archived User
Firmware 2.0.2
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 09:05:00 PM »

upgraded to 2.0.2 two nights ago... used qwickpwn. took me a bit to get it to work, i tired going straight from 1.1.4 to the newest... didnt work till i restored up to 2.0.2... then peachy keen ha

lostboyz

• Archived User
Firmware 2.0.2
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 06:04:00 PM »

is it worth it? i like my setup a lot on 1.1.4 but there a few things i like about  the update, saving pictures, screenshots, and the scientific calculator

commandersafi

• Archived User
Firmware 2.0.2
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2008, 08:46:00 PM »

I say stay at 1.1.4...there are still many bugs in 2.0 that are really annoying.

The ONLY reason i upgraded to 2.0 is so i could use shazam

yayupp

• Archived User
Firmware 2.0.2
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 02:11:00 AM »

Ya I'm getting really upset with my phone lately.  

All my apps keep crashing.  I don't know what to do anymore.  And the closest Apple store isn't close at all.

MasterGouken

• Recovered User
Firmware 2.0.2
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 03:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(yayupp @ Sep 10 2008, 09:47 AM) View Post

All my apps keep crashing.  I don't know what to do anymore.  And the closest Apple store isn't close at all.

Same here, i upgraded from 1.1.4 to 2.0.2 and now safari crashes/freezes if i try to close a page, also if ive listened to any music via headphones and then remove the headphones i get no sound from the speakers eg: when i get a call i hear nothing and the caller hears nothing too! The only way to fix it is to replug the headphones in and play some music for a minute, then stop it, close the ipod player and remove the headphones again. Other apps like installer crash often too.

sigh...why did i update, 1.1.4 was fine  unsure.gif

commandersafi

• Archived User
Firmware 2.0.2
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 05:33:00 PM »

QUOTE(yayupp @ Sep 10 2008, 03:47 AM) View Post

QUOTE(MasterGouken @ Sep 10 2008, 04:47 AM) View Post

Same here, i upgraded from 1.1.4 to 2.0.2 and now safari crashes/freezes if i try to close a page, also if ive listened to any music via headphones and then remove the headphones i get no sound from the speakers eg: when i get a call i hear nothing and the caller hears nothing too! The only way to fix it is to replug the headphones in and play some music for a minute, then stop it, close the ipod player and remove the headphones again. Other apps like installer crash often too.

sigh...why did i update, 1.1.4 was fine  unsure.gif

True that guys...i'm having a lot of problems too.

My biggest problem at the moment there is NO way for me to update appstore apps. If i try and update using the iphone then it gives me an error saying i need to connect to the computer to update. Then when i do that and download the update with teh computer and sync it still doesn't update. The only way to do it is if i delete it from the phone and delete it from the computer completely and redownload the new version  grr.gif

yayupp

• Archived User
Firmware 2.0.2
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2008, 01:32:00 PM »

OMG!

So I changed my passcode to unlock my iPhone to something I thought I would remember.  Well, I don't what happened but it wasn't the same passcode.  I eventually locked my phone for upto 60 minutes.  0_o  

I restored it, but without the backup.  First time I've done that.  

After everything was done my iPhone worked perfect.  And yes, that includes the EMAIL!  

Then I just synced it and all my contacts were back on there and all the apps, too.  

Only thing was that my songs weren't.

commandersafi

• Archived User
Firmware 2.0.2
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2008, 03:26:00 PM »

Good to hear its all working for you....I continued to have problems on 2.0.2. I'm at 2.1 right now and all is well biggrin.gif