xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: The Orbs - Seeing Red Theme - Download Here -check It Out  (Read 288 times)

dhrandy1

• Archived User
The Orbs - Seeing Red Theme - Download Here -check It Out
« on: August 24, 2006, 07:44:00 AM »

I've been wanting to do a red theme just to be different. Just put it in the media folder that's located under skins and the orbs. I also took out all the shutter gifs code because I couldn't figure out how to get them colored to work right. You may want to do the same. Please leave your comment and tell me what you think. Enjoy!  smile.gif

Download

IPB Image

mbay

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 12:00:00 PM »

very nice! smile.gif

Jezz_X

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 04:14:00 PM »

nice work on these dhrandy1

goodwad

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 05:18:00 AM »

Very Nice.  We want more!!!  Orbs is my favorite skin for XBMC.  I have the Half Life Skin as well.  Could you make a Halo skin for the Orbs?

Jezz_X

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 03:34:00 PM »

I was wondering if the orbs is even compatible with the latest cvs ? does it include the login screen and the master lock stuff ?

dhrandy1

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 07:51:00 PM »

The latest CVS Build I have is the "XBMC (Xbox Media Center) 07-17-06 T3CH CVS".  I didn't see the log in or the masterlock.  Hey Jezz, you know that Kotix (part of the mc360 team) is the creator of this skin.  I'm not even sure if he is going to be updating it anymore.  Havne't seen any post from him lately.  I will work on some more skins, including Halo 3.  Just keep checking back.  I wish the Orbs had it's own website.

Jezz_X

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 08:15:00 PM »

QUOTE(dhrandy1 @ Sep 5 2006, 11:51 AM) View Post

..... Hey Jezz, you know that Kotix (part of the mc360 team) is the creator of this skin.  I'm not even sure if he is going to be updating it anymore............

Yeah I know he did it and that he is part of mc360  smile.gif  the problem is kotix is MIA at the moment with a self inflicted few months off from the internet to get away from it all last I heard.  
He did mention he was going to update it wasn't sure if he ever got around to it I've never even downloaded the skin to be honest  unsure.gif

I guess if it dosn't support the new stuff I could mod it too add the missing bits and post a patch up but first I would have to download it  laugh.gif

dhrandy1

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2006, 08:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(Jezz_X @ Sep 4 2006, 09:22 PM) View Post

Yeah I know he did it and that he is part of mc360  smile.gif  the problem is kotix is MIA at the moment with a self inflicted few months off from the internet to get away from it all last I heard.  
He did mention he was going to update it wasn't sure if he ever got around to it I've never even downloaded the skin to be honest  unsure.gif

I guess if it dosn't support the new stuff I could mod it too add the missing bits and post a patch up but first I would have to download it  laugh.gif

I could never see taking a few months off of the internet, lol.  That would be sweet if you could edit it and fix a few things.  I don't know much about coding to do it.  Sometimes I can manage to edit the coding, but it takes a lot of trial and error for me.

kotix

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 07:08:00 AM »

I'm not dead, I'm coming back....soon (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

dhrandy1 you have a PM too.

goodwad

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 03:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(kotix @ Sep 5 2006, 09:08 AM) View Post

I'm not dead, I'm coming back....soon tongue.gif

Kotix,

Would you mind adding a restart option on the start-up screen along with the eject and shutdown features in any future builds?  I'm so lazy that I switch to PM3 so I can restart my Xbox with my remote and then switch back to the Orbs.

Nice to have you back, hope the new house is coming along.

Thanks.

spongy

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 10:09:00 AM »

goodwad,
Open the home.xml and find the 'shutdown button' control and edit the <onclick> tag to look like mine.
This will bring up the shutdown menu instead of turning the xbox off.
CODE

shutdown button
      button

button-poweroff.png
      button-poweroff-nf.png
      XBMC.ActivateWindow(ShutdownMenu)