xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xmro Login Still Won't Work For Me!  (Read 238 times)

mancer_247

• Archived User
Xmro Login Still Won't Work For Me!
« on: November 02, 2005, 01:01:00 PM »

I'm using the t3ch XBMC 2005-10-30 CVS build and can't get the XMRO .91 script to login.  I've tried all the suggestions in the other topics, but it's still a no go.  I can login just fine on the XM website so I no my username and password are good.  Also the RSS feed works fine and XLINK Kai connects perfectly so I don't think it's my shared connection through my computer (two NICs one sharing my cable internet connection through WinXP to my other NIC card).

When the script in XBMC tries to connect it says logging in then tells me to edit the file but then when I hit okay it goes back to saying logging in and just hangs there.  It won't cancel out but I can still do a IGR so its not locked up.  Because it hangs I don't think there is any way to display a debug report with the white button either, right?  If anyone has any ideas on how to get this working I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks

hpolack

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 08:38:00 AM »

Sorry to say, but I am having the same problem.

adamnikyo

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 01:11:00 PM »

me too. exactly the same. looks like nobody's smart enough to figure this one out. nobody even has a suggestion.

adamnikyo

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2005, 10:35:00 PM »

after looking around some more i think it's safe to say this script is dead.
if anyone has it working as of today, post

Robomod

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 06:26:00 PM »

I have the same problem. When I look at the debug report it says name error name 'my display' is not defined. I use the other xm script,  xm0.1 and it works fine. Wanted to see what this one would do, but guess I will not.

syd3n

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 09:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(mancer_247 @ Nov 2 2005, 09:01 PM) *

I'm using the t3ch XBMC 2005-10-30 CVS build and can't get the XMRO .91 script to login.  I've tried all the suggestions in the other topics, but it's still a no go.  I can login just fine on the XM website so I no my username and password are good.  Also the RSS feed works fine and XLINK Kai connects perfectly so I don't think it's my shared connection through my computer (two NICs one sharing my cable internet connection through WinXP to my other NIC card).

When the script in XBMC tries to connect it says logging in then tells me to edit the file but then when I hit okay it goes back to saying logging in and just hangs there.  It won't cancel out but I can still do a IGR so its not locked up.  Because it hangs I don't think there is any way to display a debug report with the white button either, right?  If anyone has any ideas on how to get this working I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks

no fix for this yet?

i know the script works for many, so why is it that just a few of us are having this problem?  did u all have to edit the path for the script location in the RunXM.py file?