xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ifilm Script  (Read 163 times)

8itgreat

• Archived User
Ifilm Script
« on: May 07, 2005, 01:38:00 AM »

well the seach function here kinda sucks so dont flame me

Just want to know if a bug free version for the Ifilm has been released...at my scripts download page it hasnt been updated. Did you guys just edit it to work???? would save me some time if some good soul could enlighten me here.

thanks

alright flame away lol

8itgreat

• Archived User
Ifilm Script
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2005, 05:12:00 PM »

wtf i help people here all the time....nobody has a clue?

nice

tslayer

• Archived User
Ifilm Script
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2005, 06:17:00 PM »

I don't know, but if you bumping your thread before 24 hrs isn't usually good practise.  You should give people a chance to actually come to the forums and read your question.

Remember, not everybody is in the same timezone as you.

Perhaps you should give at least a day before getting all pissy.

TS

8itgreat

• Archived User
Ifilm Script
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2005, 02:11:00 AM »

its not a question of getting pissy....just feel most people here take than give...I'm always giving and one time i want to take i get no good response...whatever...i will figure it out like always... I hardly use the xbox anyways...my kids do , but i use it more for streaming movies and music and scripts...its the only script that dosent work.

and as for bumping lmao yeah you caught me wtf? never bump a thread for others to see , it was on the top of the page when i replied...just saw 13 views and nobody had a response

dormob

• Archived User
Ifilm Script
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2005, 03:53:00 PM »

I have an error free version, u have to dl the wmv fix this guy made the best channel is the one on the bottm :D heres were u download it at

8itgreat

• Archived User
Ifilm Script
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2005, 03:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(dormob @ May 20 2005, 03:57 PM)
I have an error free version, u have to dl the wmv fix this guy made the best channel is the one on the bottm :D heres were u download it at

thanks anyways bro....the link doesnt work anymore