xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: On A Shopping Spree For Games – Need Suggestions.  (Read 932 times)

santiagojosef

• Archived User
On A Shopping Spree For Games – Need Suggestions.
« on: December 02, 2008, 05:56:00 AM »

Hi everyone, I have been shopping for a while online and have been through many of the sites that have dozens of products but the range is somewhat to a limited extent. I did not found myself pondering around and was left with a few choices. I have my interest’s mainly in games (I just love them) and would like to check out some of the new stuff available on web. I would like to know the places that you people do your online shopping from.

Edmundjosef

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 12:15:00 AM »

There are a lot of sites that sell games products. Nowadays, online shopping has picked up its pace with people saving their time and making their purchase of products easy. Recently, I was referred to an online sopping venue by my cousin that has a good database of with a varied selection. The recent one I purchased was final soccer 09 which is a delight to play.

This post has been edited by Edmundjosef: Dec 3 2008, 08:16 AM

eavaria

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 04:21:00 AM »

modding ur console and playing every single backup that you can find is by far the best option. You will eventually get banned... then u sell ur banned console and get a new one for the price of a single game.

linnx88

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 07:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(eavaria @ Dec 11 2008, 12:57 PM) View Post

modding ur console and playing every single backup that you can find is by far the best option. You will eventually get banned... then u sell ur banned console and get a new one for the price of a single game.

why not just buy a new one at wally for cash! replace the insides and return it?

supersdude1691

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 08:17:00 PM »

because thats fraud.

Bazdoctor

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 03:32:00 AM »

just go to ign.com and sort 360 games via score. Failing that go to the video store.

Micheal307

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 07:33:00 AM »

one vote! this is a good post. really helpfu.~~