xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Fable Help  (Read 212 times)

paquetterson

• Archived User
Fable Help
« on: September 23, 2004, 07:23:00 PM »

ok i have all my igrs on and debug tsr set to yes the only trainer i have is fable + 5 ntc my fable game is ntc also my game region us set to auto i am running i am running evox 3921 on x2 4974 bios and the trainer is not working any ideas??
i had the same prob wih fight nignt

WiseYoda

• Archived User
Fable Help
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2004, 12:35:00 PM »

Not to be silly, but are you activating the trainers on the EvoX menu?  You need to make sure you click "Save and Exit" after you set everything to "yes".  This may sound really simple, but when I first started I was just hitting back and not hitting "Save and Exit" and couldn't understand why they wouldn't work.  jester.gif

I'm using the Fable +5 trainer with my XBox (Dash +3995, TSR Normal, In Game Reset No) and everything works great.  Might want to think about updating your dash (if you already haven't).   beerchug.gif  Good luck!

TheRedPhoenix

• Archived User
Fable Help
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2004, 01:46:00 PM »

Umm... I have a problem with the trainer too. How many IGR's are there? I only found one in the settings menu. And what exactly does the IGR do?

Seeker2003

• Archived User
Fable Help
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2004, 02:50:00 AM »

QUOTE (paquetterson @ Sep 24 2004, 04:20 AM)
ok i have all my igrs on and debug tsr set to yes the only trainer i have is fable + 5 ntc my fable game is ntc also my game region us set to auto i am running i am running evox 3921 on x2 4974 bios and the trainer is not working any ideas??
i had the same prob wih fight nignt

Set tsr to normal, need to have evox 3995 on x2 4974 bios.
update your evox dash to 3935. previous version will not work with trainers

If Seeker2002 created the Fight Night 2004 than the tsr need to be set to debug and you need to have the network hooked to your computer and turned on for it to work, other wise it will just sit at startup screen until you hook up the RJ45 cable in..

This post has been edited by Seeker2003: Oct 8 2004, 08:00 PM

Seeker2003

• Archived User
Fable Help
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2004, 02:55:00 AM »

QUOTE (TheRedPhoenix @ Oct 6 2004, 10:43 PM)
Umm... I have a problem with the trainer too. How many IGR's are there? I only found one in the settings menu. And what exactly does the IGR do?

there's only one IGR in the menue..
IGR means: In Game Rest.  when this is enabled while playing a game that don't have the option to stop and load a different game when playing, this option lets you reset the game by pressing, I think the back and start button together.