xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Possible To Get An Xbox Connected To The 360 Silver Live Service?  (Read 851 times)

cTTbLaKeMAn

• Archived User

I was wondering and I think it was brought up in the past by some users at Xbox-scene, is it possible to get an Xbox connected to the Xbox 360 Silver servers so you don't have to pay for Xbox Live?  Cause 50 dollars a year for Xbox Live is a rip off.  I am still using it monthly but im thinking of canceling or splitting the cost with some buddies of mine.  Any ideas?

Chancer

• Archived User
Possible To Get An Xbox Connected To The 360 Silver Live Service?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 05:04:00 AM »

Cause 50 dollars a year for Xbox Live is a rip off.

Thats like less than $5 a month. Its nothing compared to what we spend on other stuff.
The Silver service is not the one that lets you game against other people any way and you won't be able to connect your original xbox  to it anyway I assume

Mike46669

• Archived User
Possible To Get An Xbox Connected To The 360 Silver Live Service?
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 08:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(cTTbLaKeMAn @ Dec 14 2005, 03:20 AM) View Post

Cause 50 dollars a year for Xbox Live is a rip off.

Yea idk how you can say thats a rip off, considering the people who play WoW are paying like what 180 a year? and thats only to play one game. IMO i think that how Live runs is actually quite a deal.  But to answer your question im pretty sure you cant do what your asking and like the guy above me said, getting silver is useless because you cant play online anyways.