xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Demo Kit  (Read 856 times)

REVO1

• Archived User
Demo Kit
« on: July 12, 2012, 05:11:00 PM »

Ok guys, I havent gotten any replies. Well anyways, the console is the only demo kit console on ebay so it should be easy to find if you look it up. My bidder has taken me from ebay to email in my mind to keep others away from the facts that we have figured out, so if you see my add I have more pictures and info that I have kicked back and forth with him that I will gladly share with you also. I have it now at $275 obo and would like for someone that can use it to be the one that buys it. It is 100% real and my best offer is $150 atm. I will keep it before I accept the offer but may be persuaded if met in the middle. I have 735 good feedback with a 99.3% detailed seller rating. I do not play games ( unless it is a video game ). My ebay id is 602thomasclayton88

Need Help Now!

• Archived User
Demo Kit
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 03:18:00 PM »

I don't see it on eBay anymore, so I'm guessing you've pulled it down by now.

Demo Kits are typically Test Kits without sidecars. They're essentially development units that tend to be used in tradeshows because they look like a retail console, but are running a development kernel under the hood. They don't scare away consumers, or get people asking questions.

The $150 offer is a little low, but it really depends on the market. I feel it could fetch around 300 to the right person, so your 275 pricemark was a good target. Whoever you're having the back and forth with is just trying to get it out of the public eye, and nab it at a good price. You could sell it now at that price, or wait till someone with a bit more cash comes along.

Best of luck,

-NHN!