xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Dash Launch v2.32  (Read 1247 times)

Xbox-Scene

• Archived User
Dash Launch v2.32
« on: March 03, 2012, 09:48:00 PM »

Dash Launch v2.32
Posted by XanTium | March 3 23:48 EST | News Category: Xbox360

cOz released a new version of Dash Launch build for XDK-homebrew RGH/JTAG 360s.

What's new/fixed:
* fixed glitch jasper big block patch installer
* reworked contpatch yet again, should perform equal to xm360 now (thanks node21!)
-new patch only operates on containers of type 000D0000 (XBLA) and 00000002 (ADDONS) of LIVE or PIRS types

Official Site: n/a, by cOz
Download: n/a (built with XDK)
Full Readme/NFO: xbins.org

Dwack

• Archived User
Dash Launch v2.32
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 01:25:00 AM »

<3 cOz

rami1

• Archived User
Dash Launch v2.32
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 02:59:00 AM »

cOz many thanks for dashlaunch, and all the hard work!! You are the King of programmers smile.gif.

But this is a SAD DAY. Now we must buy Xecuter Fusion...

Nobody will continue dashlaunch for free, as this is not easy at all(I am software engineer).

Without dashlaunch, no more boot automatically to FSD, disabling the ping limit on system link games, blocking access to live, or blocking systemupdates.

The last dashboard supported in dashluanch v2.32 is 14719, when games will start to arrive that need higher version of  dashboard, we will have to choose between updating dashboard and lose dashlaunch capabilities, or not playing new games.  
sad.gif

ddxcb

• Archived User
Dash Launch v2.32
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 03:32:00 AM »

QUOTE(rami1 @ Mar 4 2012, 01:59 AM) View Post

cOz many thanks for dashlaunch, and all the hard work!! You are the King of programmers smile.gif.

Nobody will continue dashlaunch for free, as this is not easy at all(I am software engineer).

Without dashlaunch, no more boot automatically to FSD, disabling the ping limit on system link games, blocking access to live, or blocking systemupdates.

The last dashboard supported in dashluanch v2.32 is 14719, when games will start to arrive that need higher version of  dashboard, we will have to choose between updating dashboard and lose dashlaunch capabilities, or not playing new games.  
sad.gif

I hope that they will release the source to the DL like the good old days.

DuggyUK

• Archived User
Dash Launch v2.32
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 03:46:00 AM »

I am eternally grateful, and truly sorry, to see sterling efforts of this outstanding developer end... I tip my hat to you sir in respect, and may all your future endeavours blossom into the bounty's you clearly deserve.

From one, and probably many thousands of grateful (and silent) end-user(s).

kero

• Archived User
Dash Launch v2.32
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 04:11:00 AM »

Yeah it is a sad day. Amesome work cOz.
Did anyone try fakelive=true ?

j0ko

• Archived User
Dash Launch v2.32
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 06:14:00 AM »

Usually I'm very happy when there is a new release of dashlaunch, but not today...  sad.gif

Thanks for your hard work...c0z  pop.gif

snart

• Archived User
Dash Launch v2.32
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 06:34:00 AM »

Thanks for all your hard work over the years, cOz. sad.gif

Spooning

• Archived User
Dash Launch v2.32
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2012, 08:27:00 AM »

After this message my 360 sploded,lol  sad.gif
DL buried alive? Dig it out plz...

!!!THX cOz!!!

DARKFiB3R

• Archived User
Dash Launch v2.32
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2012, 08:35:00 AM »

QUOTE(rami1 @ Mar 4 2012, 09:59 AM) View Post

sad.gif

Fusion is a replacement kernel that runs on JTAG'd and Glitched boxes, nobody will be paying anything for it, it is 100% free, and will remain so.

With Fusion, Dashlaunch is simply no longer needed.

If you are going to make such claims, you should at least try and find out if there is any truth to them first, before presenting them as fact.

ruciz

• Archived User
Dash Launch v2.32
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2012, 09:42:00 AM »

wait, coz is stopping dashlaunch development now, and the XeBuild team is giving up because of xecuter's fusion kernel announcement? guess FSD is dead in the water then too.

I can't see that as true - but interest may be so low that it isn't worth the bother.

Also coz is a great software developer, I think he enjoys the challenges with it.

This post has been edited by ruciz: Mar 4 2012, 05:42 PM

Julets

• Archived User
Dash Launch v2.32
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2012, 12:39:00 PM »

I can't get fakelive = true to do anything with my live account. I didn't add the information to the xbox though (this prompt to add info pops up every time I log in to it, I always choose no).

Anyone get fakelive = true to do anything? Do you have to be on the latest dash? I'm still on 599.

EDIT: ok well it looks like in Mass Effect 3, that the game thinks I'm connected to live. It appears that if the EA servers where up, I could connect to them in game. Before fakelive=true, this of course wouldn't work at all.

This post has been edited by Julets: Mar 4 2012, 08:47 PM

brandvegn

• Archived User
Dash Launch v2.32
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2012, 03:32:00 PM »

Thanks for all your effort c0z. Your development has created a great experience for (dare I say, millions) of end-users. As always, the scene moves forward, but you are one of the many larger cogs that has kept the movement steadily churning towards today. Thank you.

Spooning

• Archived User
Dash Launch v2.32
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2012, 04:19:00 PM »

fakelive = true

Get title update and try your XBLIG now! surprise surprise  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by Spooning: Mar 5 2012, 12:19 AM

rami1

• Archived User
Dash Launch v2.32
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2012, 05:31:00 PM »

Sorry, thank You for this nice info smile.gif
Fusion compatibility with any jtag/rgh solution is realy news for me. Many people do not now that, as this was
not mentioned on team-xecuter site/forum.

QUOTE(DARKFiB3R @ Mar 4 2012, 05:35 PM) View Post

Fusion is a replacement kernel that runs on JTAG'd and Glitched boxes, nobody will be paying anything for it, it is 100% free, and will remain so.

With Fusion, Dashlaunch is simply no longer needed.

If you are going to make such claims, you should at least try and find out if there is any truth to them first, before presenting them as fact.

Pages: [1] 2 3