xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: ** Fbanext Beta 1** : Arcade Emulator For Xbox 360 Available !  (Read 1062 times)

artik

• Archived User
** Fbanext Beta 1** : Arcade Emulator For Xbox 360 Available !
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2010, 11:05:00 AM »

QUOTE(juntistik @ Jul 3 2010, 07:04 PM) View Post

Any chance in the future for ressurection xtras like compatibility?

?

ploggy

• Recovered User
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2010, 11:17:00 AM »

QUOTE(jokerbrazil @ Jul 3 2010, 05:53 PM) View Post

Downloaded FBAnext Roms pack. Now is working Great. 7.8gb  2700+ roms. laugh.gif
Very Beautifull Pack and emulator  love.gif

Usenet??

red_ring_of_box

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2010, 11:53:00 AM »

Im having the same problem as Sonic, non of my sega genesis roms are showing up and they have the file type of .smd. They wont show up even if I copy just the .zip files or rename them to .bin either. Any suggestions?

jokerbrazil

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2010, 12:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(ploggy @ Jul 3 2010, 06:17 PM) View Post

Usenet??

bt sky

or they own website

http://www.logic-sun...roms-in-1-file/

QUOTE(red_ring_of_box @ Jul 3 2010, 06:53 PM) View Post

Im having the same problem as Sonic, non of my sega genesis roms are showing up and they have the file type of .smd. They wont show up even if I copy just the .zip files or rename them to .bin either. Any suggestions?

Look For FBAnetx Roms as i say . The best way to run all games with no problems. Genesis Games Too.

locvez

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2010, 04:00:00 PM »

Are there any programs for converting from .bin to hazemd format? Google can't find anything for me sad.gif

][UNREAL][

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2010, 08:29:00 PM »

- Please, support MORTAL KOMBAT 1, 2 , 3, etc!!!!

- The "RESET" option doesn't works here.

See ya! biggrin.gif

chitugi

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2010, 08:33:00 PM »

Hey I disagree with the guys in the prior posts.  I like that you can set your button configurations for each game.  For example CPS1 and CPS2 games [I set my street fighter button configs different from say my final fight or xmem vs sf].  Please keep that as is as a global config would change everything and thats not good for all games.  Its best to keep it as is, once there set for that game there set.

krizalid

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2010, 08:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(chitugi @ Jul 3 2010, 09:33 PM) *

Hey I disagree with the guys in the prior posts.  I like that you can set your button configurations for each game.  For example CPS1 and CPS2 games [I set my street fighter button configs different from say my final fight or xmem vs sf].  Please keep that as is as a global config would change everything and thats not good for all games.  Its best to keep it as is, once there set for that game there set.

Also I cant seem to change the UNI-bios region for Neo Geo games. Im trying to set for USA AES (Console) or is it possible you can add the AES USA option to neo geo? If you can set the UNI please tell me how.  I've tried all kinds of button congurations and it shows up on loading a game as Europe Arcade than goes away.  Other than that i have no problems out this fantastic emulator.

We are talking about a similar configuration like FBA for Xbox1 where you may config buttons globaly per system before you choose a rom, but you may still have individual configurations per ROM if you wish.

For Example, I play lots of neo geo and the 4 button config is messy if I leave the 6 button CPS2 config.

I hope I'm making sense here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif)

chitugi

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2010, 06:57:00 AM »

QUOTE(krizalid @ Jul 3 2010, 09:40 PM) View Post

We are talking about a similar configuration like FBA for Xbox1 where you may config buttons globaly per system before you choose a rom, but you may still have individual configurations per ROM if you wish.

For Example, I play lots of neo geo and the 4 button config is messy if I leave the 6 button CPS2 config.

I hope I'm making sense here. ph34r.gif

I understand you but do you understand me as well.  Take for example Neo Geos Garou.  Their 4-button config slightly differs from the 4-button config of a king of fighter game, i would have to constantly change the global back and forth for neo geo.  Also the 6 button config for street fighter would not affect your final fight or magic sword config if we were talking CPS1.  Maybe it would be great if it has both options like mame360.  You know how you can have a general input config or you can config this game only.  That would be cool and every body would be happy biggrin.gif .

Does anyone know how to change the region in the UNIBios area and could other UNIBioses work like UNIBios 3.0 or something.

Reset doesn't work also like one guy said prior to me.

stezo2k

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2010, 07:20:00 AM »

This emu is awesome biggrin.gif brilliant

Noticed a few bugs (Information for developer):

In ghouls and ghosts (and poss other games) If you load state too many times the sound will distort
It will sometimes freeze when loading roms
Some graphics layers are out of place, e.g you can see sprites on top of the trees
Neo Geo roms seem to have heavy graphics errors (although that may be me)

Apart from that its perfect

lantus

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2010, 09:15:00 AM »

yes neogeo.zip needs to be in the ROMS folder

SNAAAKE

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2010, 12:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(krizalid @ Jul 3 2010, 10:40 PM) View Post

I hope I'm making sense here. ph34r.gif

you are making sense. thats exactly how Id do it for fbanext(if I had any idea how to lol)

also adding superscale scanline(like fbaxxx pro) would be great. it does look slightly better than non filtered scanlines imo pop.gif

jibbz

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2010, 08:39:00 PM »

Thanks to everyone that made this emulator possible.
The only problem i ran into was that i didn't know it required HazeMD format roms for Megadrive ( Which i found on Usenet today )

Everything that i have tried worked and looked great using the filters.

Excellent work .... I love it !!!

Analogic

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2010, 02:49:00 AM »

It would be nice to have the menu access using standard buttons. Because some people play with arcade sticks where triggers are not used.
So to change the buttons, I have to boot up my console with joypad as nr.1, change settings, turn console off, and turn console on with arcade stick as nr.1

artik

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2010, 06:29:00 AM »

QUOTE(Analogic @ Jul 5 2010, 10:49 AM) View Post

It would be nice to have the menu access using standard buttons. Because some people play with arcade sticks where triggers are not used.
So to change the buttons, I have to boot up my console with joypad as nr.1, change settings, turn console off, and turn console on with arcade stick as nr.1

Not really : push Xbox button, select turn offcontroller, then power up your arcade stick. To remap them, turn off arcade stick, and turn on controller.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6