xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 360menuv3  (Read 119 times)

kettenschutz

• Archived User
360menuv3
« on: February 07, 2010, 05:50:00 AM »

hi there
i've been coding around the whole last night  with the inis of the very nice 360Menuv3
i just wanted to add a new "listmenu" for dashboard in the root, and create my game shortcuts

so, the listmenu is there, new creation works after a few trys.the problem is that the applications wont boot.

the games are stored at the root of my hdd in a games folder. i tried a lot of different ways to link them in the dashboard, f.e. :
.\games\bioshock....
hdd1:\games\....
hdd:\games...
..\games\...
hdd1\games...
hdd\games...
and a lot of more, didnt know exactly, it was a mass ...

but none of these shortcuts want to start the default.xex, by pressing the pic, nothing happens, its just freaky

same thing at the new DASHBOARDS listmenu, its opened just fine, my 2 entries are there, too.
(atm both are for xexmenu, but the 2nd will bee for ingenioux if this damn f*ck will work)
the ticket here is another. i copied the xexmenu into the apps folder of the 360menu
(hdd1:\Applications\dashes\360Menuv3\Apps\XeXMenu\default.xex)

but, the app wont boot, by clicking it in the dashboard, nothing happens

if somewill will take a look into the whole ini, can do it here
http://home.arcor.de/fisher_0/menu360.ini

the biggest parts are here :

So, here can u see the entry for the new Dashboard entry

[T2XEX]
type=listmenu
flags=list
title-t2="<menucolour=menucolour_green>Dashboards"
text-t2="<image=xex.png align=right valign=middle type=smooth_w><fsize=size_heading>Dashboardlist<fsize=size_description>Jtagged Dashboards"
T2xex1
T2xex2

like i said be4, this menu works just fine

here can u see the t2xex1 entry for launching the xexmenu off the dashboard menu

[T2xex1]
type=app
text-t2="<fcolour=white_h><image=xex.png align=right valign=middle type=smooth_w ><fsize=size_heading><vpad=1.4><b>default</b><fsize=size_description>XeXMenu<fcolour=white_d><br><focus>XeX</focus>"
path="Apps\XeXmenu\default.xex"

like u can see, the path is "apps\XeXMenu\default.xex, but the damn thing wont boot :-/

to the end, here are one entry of my games

[T2game1]
type=game
text-t2="<fcolour=white_h><image=gta_stories.png  align=right valign=middle type=smooth_w ><fsize=size_heading><vpad=1.4><b>Grand Theft Auto</b><fsize=size_description><fcolour=white_d><br><focus>The Ballad of Gay Tony</focus>"
path=".\hdd1\Games\gta_stories\default.xex"

it seems like the Menu got problems at changing folders ..

'cause! i created a new Listmenu for the cooler Apps, this Menu calls "appps", like u can see here

[T2appps]
type=listmenu
flags=list
title-t2="<menucolour=menucolour_green>Appps"
text-t2="<image=apps.png align=right valign=middle type=smooth_w><fsize=size_heading>Appz<fsize=size_description>Cooler Apps"
T2appp1
T2appp2
T2appp3
T2appp4

The entries for this Menu looks like this :

[T2appp1]
type=demo
text-t2="<fcolour=white_h><image=fans.png align=right valign=middle type=smooth_w ><fsize=size_heading><vpad=1.4><b>Fan Speed Control: 00</b><fsize=size_description><fcolour=white_d><br><focus>00</focus>"
path="Apps\00speed.xex"

this crap works fine .. no changing folders, only launching the xex from the apps folder. like the default settings.

so, if any of you knows how to fix it, or knows that my plan isnt possible, please let me know

i thank you all for this great forums. this makes the jtagging a much more intresting :-)

hfmls

• Archived User
360menuv3
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 06:05:00 AM »

what's 360Menuv3 ??

edit: ok i watched a video of it on youtube. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) never had heard of it.

what's does it have better than freestyle dashboard?

This post has been edited by hfmls: Feb 7 2010, 02:08 PM

kettenschutz

• Archived User
360menuv3
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 06:47:00 AM »

yesss, this post havent helped really  o.O

so, the 360Menuv3 got the 360 Dashboard related effects and style. i like it ;-)
is a personal question of charme.

any other ideas are welcome

This post has been edited by kettenschutz: Feb 7 2010, 03:07 PM

kettenschutz

• Archived User
360menuv3
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 02:06:00 PM »

so, maybe a push will help   (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)