xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: "game Cannot Be Played - Please Download It Again"  (Read 264 times)

battlechaser

• Archived User
"game Cannot Be Played - Please Download It Again"
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2010, 08:08:00 AM »

i notice you say that you played for a while (like 30 mins.) is there a "spindown" on the hard drive maybe? like sleep mode from inactivity, just shooting in the dark here as i have yet to have this problem

Midnight Tboy

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2010, 09:03:00 AM »

another question linked with battlechasers questions.....is this a self power 2.5" drive or a powered 3.5" usb drive.  If usb powered - then tried powering it with 2xUSB slots (need a suitable cable for that of course).

so far (touch wood) i've not encountered problems with games once loaded (except for Cars RaceORama which hangs before the menu screen), only the games that refuse to load with black screen (and Family Game Night - which doesnt load - just goes straight to nxe dashboard)

danthaman673

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2010, 05:28:00 AM »

QUOTE(Fuddel @ Feb 6 2010, 07:31 PM) View Post

Hy everybody!

First I have to thank the whole community and Devs out there 4 makin the Scene what it is right now!!

I did exploit my 360 with the JTAG/XBR3 hack and since my DVD Drive ran out of lasers wink.gif i put an 500GB HDD in its place and installed XeX-Menu v1.1!

After Transferring a bunch of games over FTP i started testing them equally one after another!

Since every game, let it be XBLA ones or Backups, are working fine ( booting up, playing 10min, switched to next one) i felt pretty comfortable and wanted to play BlazBlue to the fullest!

OK.. here it goes!

After playing around an half hour, the message "Game Cannot Be Played.Please download it again" popped up!

I thougth, oh crap, aaah maybe i need a title update! DLd the TU and started the game again... another message appeared " Please clean the disk...blabla" !! LOL... i deleted the TU again and started the game back up and the same thing happened after around a half hour!

Fed Up with BlazBlue i wanted to try Street Fighter IV and here its the EXACT SAME THING!!!

After an half hour of gaming it kills the game with "Game Cannot Be Played.Please download it again" !!!!

WTF

i tried every Backup i have on the Box and it is the same Error Message on every single one!
Has anybody had this strange Error besides me, does anyone know what to do ???

THANK YOU FOR ANY TIPS AND HINTS i.A.

Fuddel

Hi all,

Me and several other ppl have complained that SF4 (Street Fighter IV) will not run on XBR / Xexmenu 1.1 When it boots it goes to splash-screen then says 'polish disc with cloth' etc.. I've tried deleting system update folder and there exists no TU, Disc boots O.K but will not boot from USB !! I'm going to try manual patching next but I've never had this prob before (backed-up over 100 titles with Xexmenu 1.1 and no glitches) If anyone has a REAL explanation /solution please share !!  wink.gif   I know there must be a way to do it (unless it's exclusive to some releases of the game alltho we've allready tried several originals) as ppl are modding the sprites to show the characters naked etc..

SF4_NudeMods
I can't see anyone in this forum having same prob tho.
Pages: 1 [2]