xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Using The Xbox Sdk?  (Read 295 times)

deadparrot

• Archived User
Using The Xbox Sdk?
« on: June 25, 2006, 06:01:00 AM »

Sure, but it will only run in the emulator.

deadparrot

• Archived User
Using The Xbox Sdk?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 12:08:00 PM »

What hack?

All you can do is play 1:1 backups.  Those are already signed.

cerealkillajme

• Archived User
Using The Xbox Sdk?
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 07:01:00 AM »

Wow dude, your a genius. I wonder why nobody thought of that before. Mad props to you for figuring out how to hack a 360.  jester.gif

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
Using The Xbox Sdk?
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 10:37:00 AM »

QUOTE(chigga102 @ Jun 27 2006, 06:49 AM) View Post
Not the firmware hack the linux hack the one with replacement dashboards and all. Or cant you just do the firmware hack and use the xbox sdk and run the apps in this "emulator" u speak of ? Cause all i do with original is backups and snes/n64 roms and it would be nice. OR cant u use the emulator to run linux.

If I got hired at the same company as you and jumped in the garbage truck with you and started pulling handles and asking questions without having a clue what I was doing you'd get pretty mad and tell me to learn about it before I jumped in and started asking silly questions. It's no different here. All of the information is right in front of your face. How do you think WE know it?

blah101

• Archived User
Using The Xbox Sdk?
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006, 08:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(cerealkillajme @ Jun 27 2006, 09:08 AM) View Post

Wow dude, your a genius. I wonder why nobody thought of that before. Mad props to you for figuring out how to hack a 360.  jester.gif

ya who would have thought that a new member with 5 posts would have figured out what we collectively have been trying to do since the release of the 360 ALL HAIL THIS NEW GUY

::jew:: <-(i wish there was a smilie for that tongue.gif)