xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Accidently Made The Wrong Image With J-runner, Now 360 Wont Work  (Read 186 times)

pumkinut

• Archived User
Accidently Made The Wrong Image With J-runner, Now 360 Wont Work
« on: December 20, 2012, 01:59:00 PM »

Do you still have your NAND dump?  If so, create Xell again and flash that.  You should be able to boot into Xell then.  If that works, use that same NAND to create a proper JTAG image and either flash through Xell or through and external flasher.

If you don't have a valid dump, you should still be able to read the NAND, flash Xell to it, and then rebuild using a donor NAND.

cardboardbox

• Archived User
Accidently Made The Wrong Image With J-runner, Now 360 Wont Work
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 10:28:00 AM »

QUOTE(pumkinut @ Dec 20 2012, 02:59 PM) View Post

Do you still have your NAND dump?  If so, create Xell again and flash that.  You should be able to boot into Xell then.  If that works, use that same NAND to create a proper JTAG image and either flash through Xell or through and external flasher.

If you don't have a valid dump, you should still be able to read the NAND, flash Xell to it, and then rebuild using a donor NAND.
I ended up pulling out the old lpt cable and basically relearning everything I needed to know all over again since it had been 3 years since I did the jtag. Luckily I just happened to keep the same old pc with lpt port and it had the same files from 3 years ago (hasnt been turned on since then).

I couldnt figure out how to flash xellous but everything else works fine.