xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: XBLM Browser v1.30 now available  (Read 434 times)

Xbox-Scene

• Archived User
XBLM Browser v1.30 now available
« on: August 31, 2012, 03:33:00 PM »

Posted by GaryOPA | August 31 17:33 EST | News Category: Xbox360

A 'major' update by SKFU.

XBLM Browser is an Xbox 360 LIVE content browser for Windows.
The new version adds a pretty neat 'Dashboard' browsing feature.

XBLM Browser by SKFU, is an Xbox 360 LIVE content browser for Windows. It features XBL network environments (LIVE & PartnerNet), 12 content categories and Content description.

Now, he has released a major update with a new mainfunction, which is used to view the Dashboard in 8 different environments.

Here's the full changelog:

Discover more hidden XBL content now, including Microsoft employee-only data.

- Dashboard browsing added
 *browse different dashboard views

- 8 Dashboard environments
 *Release
 *Employee
*Beta Green
 *Beta Yellow
 *Preview Release
 *Preview Employee
 *Preview Beta Green
 *Preview Beta Yellow

- Custom Partnernet IP possible via settings.txt

Due to the nature of the program, download links are not supplied, please see 'source' for more info, and also be warned usage of this program could cause your IP to be banned, which in turn might block your x360 from Live access. *** USE AT YOUR OWN RISK ***

News-Source: XBLM Browser v1.30 (via) 360 Crunch

CLK Rebellion

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 12:31:00 PM »

7062383864'>I'm going to stab this mother fucker in the skull with an icepick.

rob1309

• Recovered User
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 12:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(CLK Rebellion @ Sep 1 2012, 01:31 PM) View Post

I'm going to stab this mother fucker in the skull with an icepick.

lmao. Sorry, that's too funny.  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

CLK Rebellion

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 12:44:00 PM »

7062383867'>
QUOTE(rob1309 @ Sep 1 2012, 11:34 AM) *

lmao. Sorry, that's too funny.  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

I'm sorry, but I find it amazing that people still haven't learned that this is not the type of shit that they should be releasing publicly. Nothing good at all can come from this app. If you're reading this, SKFU, I think we need to have a chat about what's appropriate to release and what's not, because you clearly cannot decide for yourself.

edit: I should also make it clear that my comment above is not a threat, but more of a "what the fuck is wrong with this stupid asshole" comment.

This post has been edited by CLK Rebellion: Sep 1 2012, 07:58 PM

SKFU

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 02:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(CLK Rebellion @ Sep 1 2012, 08:44 PM) View Post

I'm sorry, but I find it amazing that people still haven't learned that this is not the type of shit that they should be releasing publicly. Nothing good at all can come from this app. If you're reading this, SKFU, I think we need to have a chat about what's appropriate to release and what's not, because you clearly cannot decide for yourself.

edit: I should also make it clear that my comment above is not a threat, but more of a "what the fuck is wrong with this stupid asshole" comment.

Dear CLK Rebellion,

We have recognized your quite immature post and here is our answer (exceptionally) for you smile.gif

The app was developed by us just because we “can” and not for piracy kids like yourself (it seems).

If you are so extremely sad, because you are not able anymore to pirate as many games as before, feel free to apply for an official Microsoft developer license at http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Developers to gain access to PNet. Your chances might not be the best, but we wish you good luck ;-)

If you don’t have access to PNet anymore, blame it on yourself. Guess, what! You never had legitimate access to it. Please keep in mind, that we are unaccountable for the users out there and don’t need any green lighting from you or any similar immature individuals like Gamecheat.

Did you ever hear of the possibility of “buying” games?

If Microsoft or any other company out there is able to learn about some of their mistakes out of this application, they are very welcomed and have all the rights to block illegitimate access to services.

You made our day pop.gif ,

- SKFU & iQD

CLK Rebellion

• Recovered User
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 03:06:00 PM »

7062383915'>
QUOTE(SKFU @ Sep 2 2012, 01:10 PM) *
If you don’t have access to PNet anymore, blame it on yourself. Guess, what! You never had legitimate access to it. Please keep in mind, that we are unaccountable for the users out there and don’t need any green lighting from you or any similar immature individuals like Gamecheat.

The thing is, I can go on PartnerNet.  Nothing is broken for me. I'm calling you and iQD out because you don't think about your actions.  In case you haven't notice, Microsoft has reacted.  This is something that didn't need to be brought to light. Why should people have the ability to parse hidden content on PartnerNet and Xbox LIVE? In case you didn't know, game developers actually like to keep their plans secret for a while, and shouldn't have to deal with (now, thanks to you guys) the public being able to see their plans.

What is the purpose of this app besides that?  You made a catalog parser, and something to look at channels. Why?

Good job guys, you can parse XML.  You know how to read a direct feed from a server, and then from another server while skipping the signed header. People who want to research this type of stuff already have.

Congrats. Hope that gets you somewhere.

This post has been edited by CLK Rebellion: Sep 2 2012, 10:10 PM

SKFU

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 03:47:00 PM »

7062383920'>
The thing is, I can go on PartnerNet.

So, what exactly do you complain about?

I'm calling you and iQD out because you don't think about your actions.

Don't worry, we do.

In case you haven't notice, Microsoft has reacted.

Great, mission accomplished smile.gif

This is something that didn't need to be brought to light. Why should people have the ability to parse hidden content on PartnerNet and Xbox LIVE? In case you didn't know, game developers actually like to keep their plans secret for a while, and shouldn't have to deal with (now, thanks to you guys) the public being able to see their plans.

So, Microsoft can fix this little hole now to keep those "top secret plans" save.

What is the purpose of this app besides that?  You made a catalog parser, and something to look at channels. Why?

You already answered your question by yourself. To look at the catalog and channels of different countries and under different circumstances in an easy way. Useful for childs between 6 and 99, especially if they're journalists.

Good job guys, you can parse XML.  You know how to read a direct feed from a server, and then from another server while skipping the signed header.

Sure, it's a simple app. Nobody ever said something 'bout rocket science ;-)

There are far more interesting features to add here like XCP decryption for all types of XCP, which would be possible to implement here, but THIS would actually be a feature NOT to be released in public and would be quite worse for Microsoft than the actual application which just gave them a little "heads up" to check their white-/blacklists.

Regards,

- SKFU & iQD

CLK Rebellion

• Recovered User
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2012, 01:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(SKFU @ Sep 2 2012, 02:47 PM) View Post
There are far more interesting features to add here like XCP decryption for all types of XCP, which would be possible to implement here, but THIS would actually be a feature NOT to be released in public and would be quite worse for Microsoft than the actual application which just gave them a little "heads up" to check their white-/blacklists.

"All types of XCP"
There's two types of XCPs: Games on Demand packages, and everything else, and that wouldn't be possible to implement, because everything that is obtained is done through an encrypted socket, not an HTTP GET request. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Go back to the PS3. Seriously.

SKFU

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2012, 07:17:00 AM »

7062384351'>
QUOTE(CLK Rebellion @ Sep 6 2012, 09:22 PM) *

There's two types of XCPs: Games on Demand packages, and everything else, and that wouldn't be possible to implement, because everything that is obtained is done through an encrypted socket, not an HTTP GET request. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Kind advise: Don't try to discuss something, you don't have a clue about. If you don't know anything about XCP decryption, doesn't mean, that others are as clueless as you. Your post above clearly proves that you don't know what you are talking about: Connecting XCP decryption to HTTP requests? You made our day, again! Please don't rub off your skills onto others. Stating something is "impossible" renders yourself unworthy to be a "developer".

Very raw explained the process to create XCP decryption requires a few steps:

1) Decrypt and analyze the data gathered from XBL servers which transfers the key to actually decrypt the XCP.

This can be done either through RAM dumps or a decryption of the SSL transmission via modified certificates.

2) Reverse the XCP decryption method on the machine.

3) Rebuild the process and implement.

It doesn't take a genius to figure that this is not impossible smile.gif

The best example is the PS3 version of this tool - "PSN Infinity v2". The PS3 aswell used SSL/TLS transmissions for nearly everything important such as store access or communication features. Result: all decrypted, reversed and rebuilt.

PS3, Xbox and any other console are just clients, no rocket science included.

- SKFU & iQD

This post has been edited by SKFU: Sep 11 2012, 02:27 PM

Tonycrew

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2012, 06:11:00 PM »

What do you do with the XCP file when its downloaded..? where do you put it...?

CLK Rebellion

• Recovered User
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 10:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(Tonycrew @ Oct 16 2012, 05:11 PM) View Post

What do you do with the XCP file when its downloaded..? where do you put it...?

It's encrypted and compressed. There's really no use in downloading it.

Tonycrew

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2012, 05:11:00 PM »

Ha oh well...