xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: 360 Multi Builder v0.5 *update v0.7*  (Read 332 times)

alexthegr824

• Archived User
360 Multi Builder v0.5 *update v0.7*
« on: December 10, 2011, 08:38:00 AM »

Sweet, was waiting for this! Works perfectly.  biggrin.gif

pudink

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 08:56:00 AM »

Updated patches to Latest Dashlaunch v2.27 Patchset.

What does this exactly mean guys ?

Does it mean we dont have to install dashlaunch ? Is it pre-installed?

effbee05

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 09:43:00 AM »

That's exactly what it means. All you need is the launch.ini in root to set things up like you want.

darayden

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 09:45:00 AM »

Worked a treat!!!

Thanks alot man - easy peasy!!!

KarlosB

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 12:35:00 PM »

Just tried on a 360 Slim (Trinity) with Coolrunner installed.

Brilliant App....updated fine using Rawflash v3 and Xell Reloaded.... just followed the handy instructions at the end of the creation and it was done within 2 minutes.

Dashboard booting into 2.27 and running 14699 perfectly, cant ask for any more.

Thanks for making this, and even better for recommending the use of Rawflash.

miller420

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2011, 01:43:00 PM »

Killer app! I used to just use ffbuild all the time for doing jtags, so when I finally got around to doing a RGH I thoug ht what the hell I'll try out a simple GUI, and Rogero is very well known in the ps3 scene so I gave his app a go.damn it was easy and very to the point which I like, no dressing this shit up, just get er dun and that's it. Thanks bro for the killer app. 360 scene is way better then the drama fest that is the ps3 scene, plus ps3 hacking is is fucking boring. Peace

XE2010

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2011, 06:09:00 PM »

I did this from scratch but i dont have kinect support.  Do I need to apply the $systemupdate off the USB to drop the avatar files onto the HDD?  If so where can I get the newest $systemupdate files?

BTW see below

360_Multi_Builder_v0.6 on 10/12/2011
----------------------------------------------------------------
- Removed the pre-patched RGH smc files that were used in version 0.5
- Now using xeBuild to patch the RGH/smc files for better RGH images compatibility.

Credits to xeBuild / Dashlaunch devs, especially cOz.

rastiemon

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2011, 06:55:00 PM »

just download the official update from ms and stick it on usb stick then your kinect will work.   If your avatars aren't showing up you know thats the issue.

Also you need to change the folder $systemupdate   to $$ystemupdate for it to pick up sometimes because of a dashlaunch protection I believe.

aubrey_76

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2011, 09:10:00 AM »

This is the first time I have used the program and I want to make sure I am setting up things properly. When I open the program, it displays the following:

"Put the file "nanddump.bin" in "\Data\my360" folder for Xell/ECC image build"

"Put the file "cupkey.txt" in "\Data\my360" folder for RGH/Jtag image build"

I have a Falcon JTAG so do I only do the second one or do I do both of the above steps? I have my original nand that is named  "orig" so do I need to rename it to something specific to work with this program?

Sorry for all the questions, I just finished one tough semester and International Relations fried my brain a bit.

coreyinoz

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2011, 11:50:00 AM »

QUOTE(aubrey_76 @ Dec 11 2011, 05:10 PM) View Post

When I open the program, it displays the following:
"Put the file "nanddump.bin" in "\Data\my360" folder for Xell/ECC image build"

"Put the file "cupkey.txt" in "\Data\my360" folder for RGH/Jtag image build"

I have a Falcon JTAG so do I only do the second one or do I do both of the above steps? I have my original nand that is named  "orig" so do I need to rename it to something specific to work with this program?

You need both files, they are separate.

nanddump.bin is your original nand

cpukey.txt is a text file with your CPU key inside it (go figure  rolleyes.gif )

If you don't have a cpukey.txt file, make one.

Assuming you are in Windows, create a file in notepad and call it cpukey.txt. Add a single line to that file - your CPU key. If you don't know your CPU key, start your 360 with the eject button so that Xell boots up. It will show your CPU key on the screen. Write it down, and save it in your file... keep it handy for next time, because it doesn't changed and you'll need it next time you want to update too.

alexthegr824

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2011, 03:32:00 PM »

"Also you need to change the folder $systemupdate to $$ystemupdate for it to pick up sometimes because of a dashlaunch protection I believe."

ravendrow

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2011, 06:19:00 PM »

v0.7 is out now

Julets

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2011, 06:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(aubrey_76 @ Dec 11 2011, 11:00 PM) View Post

Thanks for the tips. Now my JTAG is updated to the latest dash. I dont have an avatar anymore and I know I have to run the official MS update to get them back. So i downloaded the official update, unrared it, put the "$systemupdate" folder on the root of a USB and the JTAG does not recognize it. Is there something special I have to do to run the official update to get avatar and Kinect support back?

thanks

Just reflash it WITHOUT dashlaunch installed, run the $systemupdate, then install dashlaunch. Much simpler, not sure if update is blocked by default with dashlaunch or not. Also if I remember correctly that unless you have a launch.ini on your storage already, the best options to use with dashlaunch are not default (ping patch, block m$ live, no NXE, etc.). So I'm not sure at all why you should install this into the flash image.

Also the update just writes the required files, and doesn't need a reboot to finish. So when it goes to reboot, I usually turn it off manually or else I sometimes get a E79 if I let it soft reboot.

aubrey_76

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2011, 06:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(alexthegr824 @ Dec 11 2011, 05:32 PM) View Post

"Also you need to change the folder $systemupdate to $$ystemupdate for it to pick up sometimes because of a dashlaunch protection I believe."

I tried this and it didnt work. I will just wait until the update is put on a future game and do it that way

rastiemon

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2011, 07:25:00 PM »

I do alot of jtags and rgh.   The avatar update can be a bit finnicky off usb at times.    Sometimes itll pick up straight from dash sometimes I need to insert the usb and unplug the console and then reboot.

But the combination of either trying $systemupdate or $$ystemupdate always works just keep messing with it.  It'll pick up after a few tries trust me.
Pages: [1] 2