xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 360 Multi Builder v0.3  (Read 146 times)

drewZen

• Archived User
360 Multi Builder v0.3
« on: November 13, 2011, 10:00:00 PM »

Does anyone know since dashlaunch is built in to the image will this effect the dashlaunch that I have already installed?

Twis7eD

• Archived User
360 Multi Builder v0.3
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 01:13:00 AM »

QUOTE(drewZen @ Nov 13 2011, 11:00 PM) View Post

Does anyone know since dashlaunch is built in to the image will this effect the dashlaunch that I have already installed?

My guess would be that it would update you to the latest version if you aren't already on it.

DragonNZ

• Archived User
360 Multi Builder v0.3
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 07:06:00 PM »

Hi There,
I have a 16Mb Jasper and used this tool and created the update flash.bin fine. When I flash this, it boots to the splash screen and hangs there.
I have previously had this problem before with earlier updates, and a fix was provided (fixJaspa) for 16Mb Jaspers called 'Jasper 16a'. Up until now I have used the Sneaky Peanut tool, but this is not avaialble at present.
Does anyone know how I can create a 13604 dash with the Jasper 16a variant?

lenselijertje

• Archived User
360 Multi Builder v0.3
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 01:45:00 PM »

Works fine for my slim console.

But how do i access the internal memory unit (4gb)?
Xexmenu doesnt show it, and also FSD doesnt see it.

I want to install FSD to the 4gb card so the slim console boots to FSD instantly.

playonlcd

• Archived User
360 Multi Builder v0.3
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 04:42:00 PM »

Keep up the good work.

I am using this app  even if i was expecting best pig as i was using form them before.

+nandflash rename (i was using rawflash with v2)
+dashlaunch patches - maybe you can keep up with dashlaunch vresions
+auto fans speed - was anoing first time when i haven't read the options smile.gif

One last thing

Where you have to copy FSD for this dashlaunch since there is no ini to configure to point for FSD?

iwanttheagrocrag

• Archived User
360 Multi Builder v0.3
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 06:45:00 PM »

QUOTE(playonlcd @ Nov 15 2011, 05:42 PM) View Post

Keep up the good work.

I am using this app  even if i was expecting best pig as i was using form them before.

+nandflash rename (i was using rawflash with v2)
+dashlaunch patches - maybe you can keep up with dashlaunch vresions
+auto fans speed - was anoing first time when i haven't read the options smile.gif
One last thing

Where you have to copy FSD for this dashlaunch since there is no ini to configure to point for FSD?

That's the cool thing about dash-launch being installed in the nand already, because it is already looking for your launch.ini. So what you do is grab FSD (i still prefer 1.20 with the Xdesk skin) and put the freestyle folder on the root of a thumb-drive. Then you grab dashlaunch 2.26 from the usual places and grab the sample.ini and rename it to launch.ini and also put that on the root of the same thumb-drive. If all went well you should boot into freestyle dash (off your USB) which has now given you the ability to FTP to your actual hard-drive of you 360. Now you put the freestyle folder on you hard-drive and also take your launch.ini and edit it to say "Default = Hdd:\Freestyle\FreestyleDash.xex" save it and put that on the root of the hard-drive also. Now make a folder on your hard-drive called applications and put dashlaunch in there. Turn off your 360 take out the thumb-drive and see if it boots into FSD without the thumb-drive. If it does navigate to the dashlaunch folder and run dashlaunch (default.xex). Running dashlaunch will now let you edit your launch.ini and select which patches you want.

DuggyUK

• Archived User
360 Multi Builder v0.3
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 05:35:00 AM »

worked great for me thanks!

Rogero

• Archived User
360 Multi Builder v0.3
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2011, 09:06:00 AM »

QUOTE(wmb88 @ Nov 16 2011, 05:19 AM) View Post

Rogero, can our tool create glitch image for Jasper 16MB  config AA3020?  It seems it does not let me to do that.

Or anyone know how to do it? curently, the xell works just fine. thanks

is there Jasper 16MB with flash config AA3020 ???
I think AA3020 is for Jaspers with big nands 256MB/512MB because 16MB Jasper and Slims have flash config = 00023010, please make sure of the machine nand type 16MB/256MB/512MB

Darkjasper

• Archived User
360 Multi Builder v0.3
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 10:01:00 AM »

Just putting this out there. I couldn't get v3 to create a bootable hacked dash. Xell worked fine, just kept creating bad .bins. Used v2 and it worked fine. Using a zypher.

Could of been user error though.

Thanks for the awesome tool either way =)

alukado

• Archived User
360 Multi Builder v0.3
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2011, 06:04:00 AM »

Yoyobase has Xecuter CoolRunner for sale now.