xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: 360 Multi Builder *support*  (Read 997 times)

Harbinger076

• Archived User
360 Multi Builder *support*
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2011, 02:53:00 PM »

3 x jasper 6750 wont glitch (16 mb nands)
4 x falcon 5771 wont glitch

tried 6 different matrix glitcher chips various lengths / thickness's of wires and nothing here aside from that great program rogero

turfster

• Recovered User
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2011, 03:34:00 PM »

All my matrix's work so far. Did 2 16mb jaspers, and a 512mb jasper with them.  There was a bad batch that I sent back for repair. Maybe you got some of the bad one's. Who did you buy the matrix's from?

Harbinger076

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2011, 03:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(turfster @ Nov 4 2011, 04:34 PM) View Post

All my matrix's work so far. Did 2 16mb jaspers, and a 512mb jasper with them.  There was a bad batch that I sent back for repair. Maybe you got some of the bad one's. Who did you buy the matrix's from?

vgc 25 of em they just arrived yesterday

turfster

• Recovered User
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2011, 03:50:00 PM »

Yeah, they should be good one's. The bad one's I got a couple weeks a go. Send them back. I would call him too. The number's on his site.  

What did you use to program them?

What app did you use to build your ecc image? Try a different app maybe. I had problems with image I built with best pigs ecc glitcher 1.0 but worked with 1.1. Maybe its the image you built.

Did you bridge the appropriate points for fat 360's on the matrix?

I used 24 gauge wire for vcc/gnd and 30 gauge for rest of wires. 35cm for cpu rst(point A)

Sorry to here they didnt work for you.  I bought mine from modchipsdirect.

Rogero

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2011, 07:44:00 PM »

QUOTE(Glottiz @ Nov 5 2011, 01:43 AM) View Post

I simply can't imagine using JTAG/RGH 360 without Dashlaunch installed, imo it's a must have.

Exactly, it is a must have indeed, that's why i have included Dashlaunch 2.25 patches in the image build process with the 2 files that usually Dashlaunch installs to Flash when used (launch.xex & lhelper.xex) they are added automatically to the final Glitch/Jtag image so I save you the time of installing Dashlaunch after flashing the image to xbox360.

And if you need to verify it is really there, you can simply run Dashlauch after flashing the image and check the output of Dashlauch that will say "All patches are current, no update is needed"  wink.gif

Also for Jtag images, Xell/Xellous is updated by default to Xell Reloaded

Cheers

steveo1978

• Recovered User
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2011, 09:04:00 PM »

I thought I read somewhere that the C B 6751 could kinda be downgraded to a CB 6750? I can not remember what was done to actually downgrade it but if I find it I will post it here.

blastagator

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2011, 09:04:00 PM »

All of this sweet software coming out now has me chomping at the bit for my CoolRunner!

Rogero

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2011, 09:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(steveo1978 @ Nov 5 2011, 05:04 AM) View Post

I thought I read somewhere that the C B 6751 could kinda be downgraded to a CB 6750? I can not remember what was done to actually downgrade it but if I find it I will post it here.

hi steveo1978,

version 0.2 is already downgrading the cb_6751 to cb_6750 automatically, it means any Jasper that have cb_6751 in the nand image will have the Xell/ECC image built using a donor cb_6750

I had reports from various users with Jaspers/cb_6751 that the Xell image built using the donor cb_6750 is loading fine but it's the Dashboard image that's not loading. (knowing that the program uses the same donor cb_6750 to build both the Xell/ECC and the Dashboard images) so basically both images should work fine.

But for the Dashboard image I think if the nand have some bad blocks, that's what preventing the image from loading fine, and the solution in this case would be to use a Flashing program that can remap bad blocks properly while flashing the image back into the nand like "rawflash v3", the steps would be something like this:

- you must have the Xell ecc image already flashed and loading fine before you continue.
- you must not use a hardware flasher to flash the Dash image because Nandpro can't remap bad blocks
- Download the nand Flashing program "rawflash v3" by cOz from Rawflash v3 by cOz
- put "xenon.elf" with the the Dash/Glitch image renamed to "nandflash.bin" on a USB flash/drive.
- insert the USB into xbox360 and run Xell Reloaded

Rawflash v3 should flash your image and remap the Bad Blocks in the nand/image automatically

I hope this helps the users having problems with their Jasper/cb_6751

steveo1978

• Recovered User
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2011, 10:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(Rogero @ Nov 4 2011, 10:56 PM) View Post

hi steveo1978,

version 0.2 is already downgrading the cb_6751 to cb_6750 automatically, it means any Jasper that have cb_6751 in the nand image will have the Xell/ECC image built using a donor cb_6750

I had reports from various users with Jaspers/cb_6751 that the Xell image built using the donor cb_6750 is loading fine but it's the Dashboard image that's not loading. (knowing that the program uses the same donor cb_6750 to build both the Xell/ECC and the Dashboard images) so basically both images should work fine.

But for the Dashboard image I think if the nand have some bad blocks, that's what preventing the image from loading fine, and the solution in this case would be to use a Flashing program that can remap bad blocks properly while flashing the image back into the nand like "rawflash v3", the steps would be something like this:

- you must have the Xell ecc image already flashed and loading fine before you continue.
- you must not use a hardware flasher to flash the Dash image because Nandpro can't remap bad blocks
- Download the nand Flashing program "rawflash v3" by cOz from Rawflash v3 by cOz
- put "xenon.elf" with the the Dash/Glitch image renamed to "nandflash.bin" on a USB flash/drive.
- insert the USB into xbox360 and run Xell Reloaded

Rawflash v3 should flash your image and remap the Bad Blocks in the nand/image automatically

I hope this helps the users having problems with their Jasper/cb_6751

Yeah it might have been something you wrote that I read. The last few days it seems the 360 and the PS3 has had alot of stuff being done so I have been eading alot about both and I some times forget where I read things.

Yeah I used Rawflash to flash my nand. The only thing that was weird is it said alot of blocks seemed bad but I have no idea if that was supposed to happen or its something I need to worry about. When I originally dumped my nand (7 or 8 times) I never got a bad block in the 64MB section that Rawflash would have been writing to.

GSCOMPS

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2011, 10:58:00 PM »

So upon loading this tool, I tried making my trinity image but it says there is no fcrt.bin in my nand and quits.  I have looked using 360 flash tool and there is no file by that name.  Is that normal?  How would one get around this?

turfster

• Recovered User
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2011, 07:01:00 AM »

QUOTE(GSCOMPS @ Nov 5 2011, 12:58 AM) View Post
So upon loading this tool, I tried making my trinity image but it says there is no fcrt.bin in my nand and quits. I have looked using 360 flash tool and there is no file by that name. Is that normal? How would one get around this?

Make sure fcrt_extractor.exe is in my360 folder in 360_Multi_Builder_v0.2. You can get it from Easy_ggBuild_v0.4 Final. It probably got deleted from the app somehow. It automatically extracts FCRT.bin.

Harbinger076

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2011, 09:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(turfster @ Nov 4 2011, 04:50 PM) View Post

Yeah, they should be good one's. The bad one's I got a couple weeks a go. Send them back. I would call him too. The number's on his site.  cant they program just fine no ID mismatch error

What did you use to program them?  lab tools and xilinx platform usb cable II

What app did you use to build your ecc image? Try a different app maybe. I had problems with image I built with best pigs ecc glitcher 1.0 but worked with 1.1. Maybe its the image you built.
python cmd line

Did you bridge the appropriate points for fat 360's on the matrix?
yep

I used 24 gauge wire for vcc/gnd and 30 gauge for rest of wires. 35cm for cpu rst(point A)
25 awg for vcc/gnd 30 for rest in between 30-50cm for A

Sorry to here they didnt work for you.  I bought mine from modchipsdirect.

steveo1978

• Recovered User
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2011, 05:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(NEO_X @ Nov 5 2011, 05:04 PM) View Post

rogero i am new to this

i runned your program renamed my nand1.bin dump to nanddump putit in the right folder

choosed trinity hack from the menu

i got a file output blabla.ecc
should i flash that back into the box?

Yes flash that to the 360. Use either

"nandpro usb: +w16 image_00000000.ecc"

or

"nandpro usb: +w64 image_00000000.ecc"

The second command is only for 256MB and 512MB jaspers, so if you do not have either of those use the first one.

ernestino

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2011, 06:08:00 PM »

Hello,

I build file for my Jasper 512 CB 6750.
It is glitching OK. With eject I can run Xell, with power button Xbox goes to NXE.
But I cant see XEXMenu in Games demos...
If i format USB stick in XBOX, XEXMenu is installed on USB, but I cant still not see it in game menu.

I also tried to flash nandfile with Rawflash v3 from Xell (if there were some bad blocks), but I get the same result.
What am I doing wrong?

steveo1978

• Recovered User
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2011, 06:34:00 PM »

what location are you installing xexmenu to? And since this is most likely not a multi_builder issue start a thread in the newbie section about it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7