xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: 360 Multi Builder *support*  (Read 998 times)

Julets

• Archived User
360 Multi Builder *support*
« on: October 31, 2011, 08:49:00 PM »

I have not installed the coolrunner, i just dumped the nand and used Easy Freeboot to get the CPU key. I'm not sure how it gets the CPU key, but it has got it right on all my 16MB nands so far. Anyways, I'm using a 64MB dump from a Jasper512, which when I use the dump and the CPU key from Easy Freebot, I get this....

CODE

done!
decrypting KeyVault at address 0x4000 of size 0x4000
keyvault decrypt failed, discarding
decrypting SMC at address 0x1000 of size 0x3000
SMC decrypted OK, will use if no external smc.bin is provided
seeking smc config in dump...found at offset 0x3be0000! Using if no smc config is provided.

Looks like the kv didn't decrypt correctly. Is this because the cpukey from Easy Freeboot is wrong or is the program bombing out. The only thing I can think of is that the CPU key is wrong. I've only used Easy Freeboot on 16mb nands that were already previous versions of freeboot, so maybe freeboot puts the cpukey somewhere in the nand that Easy Freeboot can find, which isn't there on a retail nand?

mrdude2478

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 12:01:00 AM »

Nice one, I just upgraded my jtag which was on the last dashboard to 2.0.13604.0 using this.

Afterwards I flashed the original update to get avatar support, and lastly dashlaunch 2.25 to fix my xbox 1 games.

Thanks this app worked great for me and was easy to use.

krizalid

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 01:51:00 AM »

yup, this tool is awsome, I just replaced my personal .bat files with this tool... it's fare more clean than mine tongue.gif !!

All this tool needs it an SMC handler for JTAG hack to edit I/O for the hack like AUD_CLAMP!!!

jengen

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 02:21:00 PM »

a got this problem

***** WARNING: could not find a non-zero CF LDV to use, setting it to 1 but that
 may be incorrect!glitch_image.bin glitch image built, info:

i use the dump from the xell reloaded

whats wrong here

who can help me out here

iwanttheagrocrag

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 02:25:00 PM »

Thank you for adding the feature to build without cpukey for initial glitching and dvd recovery boxes.

krizalid

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 07:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(jengen @ Nov 1 2011, 03:21 PM) View Post

a got this problem

***** WARNING: could not find a non-zero CF LDV to use, setting it to 1 but that
 may be incorrect!glitch_image.bin glitch image built, info:

i use the dump from the xell reloaded
whats wrong here

who can help me out here

Did you rebuild your flashdmp.bin image from xell with the first 2MB of blocks of retail????

If you are using the Xell Reloaded dump as is, it's not your retail backup, it's Xell Glitch + what ever is left from your nand... you must take your original full dump to this tool to build a proper image!

Freakyfabe

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 11:26:00 PM »

SWEET!!! Thanks to all involved in making this happen. SUPER EASY. I just updated my jtags to 13604. Now I'm on to my Glitch hack console.  love.gif

jengen

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2011, 09:22:00 AM »

QUOTE(krizalid @ Nov 2 2011, 02:04 AM) View Post

Did you rebuild your flashdmp.bin image from xell with the first 2MB of blocks of retail????
If you are using the Xell Reloaded dump as is, it's not your retail backup, it's Xell Glitch + what ever is left from your nand... you must take your original full dump to this tool to build a proper image!

now use the orginele firmware now i dont get that eror

but it dont boot the dasboard the screen always turn black

13604 dashboard dont boot

xell reloaded boot fine but no 13604 dashboard

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

why the dashboard dont boot up i have the xbx turn 5 min on but nothing happins

who can help my out here

Rogero

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 03:40:00 AM »

QUOTE(mrdude2478 @ Nov 1 2011, 08:01 AM) View Post

Nice one, I just upgraded my jtag which was on the last dashboard to 2.0.13604.0 using this.

Afterwards I flashed the original update to get avatar support, and lastly dashlaunch 2.25 to fix my xbox 1 games.

Thanks this app worked great for me and was easy to use.

you don't need to install Dashlaunch v2.25 , Dashlaunch patches and boot files are already built-in with the Jtag/Glitch image by the program wink.gif

masterofpuppets

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 01:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(Julets @ Nov 1 2011, 03:49 AM) View Post

I have not installed the coolrunner, i just dumped the nand and used Easy Freeboot to get the CPU key. I'm not sure how it gets the CPU key, but it has got it right on all my 16MB nands so far. Anyways, I'm using a 64MB dump from a Jasper512, which when I use the dump and the CPU key from Easy Freebot, I get this....

CODE

done!
decrypting KeyVault at address 0x4000 of size 0x4000
keyvault decrypt failed, discarding
decrypting SMC at address 0x1000 of size 0x3000
SMC decrypted OK, will use if no external smc.bin is provided
seeking smc config in dump...found at offset 0x3be0000! Using if no smc config is provided.

Looks like the kv didn't decrypt correctly. Is this because the cpukey from Easy Freeboot is wrong or is the program bombing out. The only thing I can think of is that the CPU key is wrong. I've only used Easy Freeboot on 16mb nands that were already previous versions of freeboot, so maybe freeboot puts the cpukey somewhere in the nand that Easy Freeboot can find, which isn't there on a retail nand?

You need to install the coolrunner, boot to xell and use the cpu key from xell.

blastagator

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2011, 02:22:00 PM »

Anyone know if Falcon CB 5772 was added in a dash update or if it is only on repairs??

After much googling I finally got a hit searching for donor 13599 nands:
http://s1182.photobu...nt=5d331958.jpg

Appears that at least up to 13599 the CB is still exploitable smile.gif

Whew...

Chan163

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2011, 04:37:00 PM »

Sorry, what is this about some CBs being not glitchable? I thought the glitch hack would work for ANY 360 except Xenons... Did I miss some news?

blastagator

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2011, 04:45:00 PM »

QUOTE(Chan163 @ Nov 3 2011, 06:37 PM) View Post

Sorry, what is this about some CBs being not glitchable? I thought the glitch hack would work for ANY 360 except Xenons... Did I miss some news?

I don't know if it's that the new ones aren't exploitable or just that they haven't written the code for those yet...

Rogero

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2011, 06:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(Chan163 @ Nov 4 2011, 12:37 AM) View Post

Jasper cb_6752 / Falcon cb_5772 & any FAT that has a 2-part CB (CB_A and CB_B) are not glitchable at all because they are not compatible with the Glitch Hack at the moment.

You can Open your nand dump with 360FlashToolv0.97 and you can see your 2BL / [CB] version.

I had reports about latest Slim board revision released (Corona) which had the Hana chip removed that makes it not compatible at all with the Glitch Hack too.

blastagator

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2011, 07:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(ThE MaSTeR 3 @ Nov 3 2011, 07:27 PM) View Post

what is a cb? I have 2 jasper that I plan on glitching that I've recently updated to the latest dash. Is the CB something that you have no control over which you get or does it change when up update or something?

You can't downgrade the CB because whenever it is upgraded efuse blows preventing older ones from loading.  CB can be upgraded with dashboard update (that's how they fixed the original jtag glitch)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7