xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: 360 Content Manager For Jtag & Rgh 360s - Version 3.0  (Read 1603 times)

djnateb

• Archived User
360 Content Manager For Jtag & Rgh 360s - Version 3.0
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2011, 05:51:00 PM »

all i seem to get is scanning folders :S

would it be because i have 5 Hdd's? is there any way to get it to only scan one?

never mind i installed the .net framework and got it working (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by djnateb: Jun 2 2011, 12:59 AM

djnateb

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2011, 06:05:00 PM »

any chance of support for freestyledash? that would be awsome

Aldanga

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2011, 06:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(xamphear @ Jun 1 2011, 04:40 PM) View Post

Closed for now. I'll probably release the source code when I feel better about the quality of it. There's an open source STFS library called X360.dll (which this app is not based on, but it's quite good). You could look into that.

Awesome about the source. I have an unnatural love for reading code.

I had heard of X360, but I'm glad you brought it up because you inadvertently lead me to other useful STFS info. Cheers, mate.

RoboChicken

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2011, 06:42:00 PM »

Very useful! Thanks!  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

akula169

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2011, 06:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(Aldanga @ Jun 1 2011, 06:22 PM) View Post

Awesome about the source. I have an unnatural love for reading code.

I had heard of X360, but I'm glad you brought it up because you inadvertently lead me to other useful STFS info. Cheers, mate.

I did a similar project in PHP that compares what's on your local file system to what's on the 360 (side by side, diff, if you will).

Didn't feel like messing around with Mono and that DLL, so I wrote my own libraries in PHP - using all the juicy info found here:  http://www.free60.org/STFS

warbeast

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2011, 09:43:00 PM »

didnt work for me i dont have any content on the pc to send over but started xm360 then did a scan with this after 15 secs it said complete but nothing shows up?

Zelpus

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2011, 10:53:00 PM »

Thank you for making this I've been looking for an organizational tool like this for a long time now.

xamphear

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2011, 08:02:00 AM »

QUOTE(warbeast @ Jun 1 2011, 11:43 PM) View Post

didnt work for me i dont have any content on the pc to send over but started xm360 then did a scan with this after 15 secs it said complete but nothing shows up?

That's not how it works (yet). Right now it is only for browsing content on your PC and sending it to the 360.

jackkill

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2011, 08:03:00 AM »

Thank you xamphear for your great and unique application smile.gif
Its already a must!
I wonder if you can add some simple features to the next version like the ability to sort contents by "Addon" and "XBLA games". I use my internal hdd(hdd1) for DLCs and my external hdd (usb0 fat32) for xbla.
Also the ability to move, copy or delete the selected contents would make it just perfect! (copy and move doesnt need to be through ftp, just to a temporary folder is good wink.gif  )

Thank you for your hard work smile.gif

Lurkin

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2011, 08:17:00 AM »

QUOTE(xamphear @ Jun 1 2011, 01:01 AM) *

* View the MediaID of Title Updates and GODs so you can match them, and search
JQE or XBUC for matching TUs.

How does this part work.  I scanned my x360 and now when I browse to content on my PC it states if I have it on xbox or not, locked or not, etc.  However I don't see anything about Title Updates.  It said it scanned my Cache folder, and I had the checkboxes marked for it to check with the 2 sources and I know my TU's are way out of date.

Do I need to copy my TU's to my PC and then compare and let Jtag Content Manager find updates based on what it finds on my PC?  This would be an awesome feature if it could scan the x360 and then pull a list of TU's from the database that are newer for download and installation onto the 360.

ravihpa

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2011, 08:49:00 AM »

I'll check this out, but before I do, I have a question.

Does it allow you to delete stuff from the Xbox 360 HDD ?  I have a whole lot of Avatar stuff, some 400+ items that are defunct now coz of the dashboard update, which rendered all the old Avatar stuff, like clothes, toys, etc., not usable anymore, and it's a PAIN IN THE ASS for me to manually delete one item at a single time :@

Is there any way you can make it work so that it'll allow me to delete all the Avatar stuff, and I'll then manually add the new stuff later on smile.gif

Do lemme know.  Thanx a lot in advance smile.gif

xamphear

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2011, 09:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(Lurkin @ Jun 2 2011, 10:17 AM) View Post

How does this part work.  I scanned my x360 and now when I browse to content on my PC it states if I have it on xbox or not, locked or not, etc.  However I don't see anything about Title Updates.  It said it scanned my Cache folder, and I had the checkboxes marked for it to check with the 2 sources and I know my TU's are way out of date.

Do I need to copy my TU's to my PC and then compare and let Jtag Content Manager find updates based on what it finds on my PC?  This would be an awesome feature if it could scan the x360 and then pull a list of TU's from the database that are newer for download and installation onto the 360.

Pull the TUs back to your PC, and browse them. Then there's a button next to the textbox where the Media ID is displayed that will open searches for TUs. There probably won't ever be the level of full automation you describe, it would be too heavy of a load on the surviving TU sites.

QUOTE(ravihpa @ Jun 2 2011, 10:49 AM) View Post

I'll check this out, but before I do, I have a question.

Does it allow you to delete stuff from the Xbox 360 HDD ?  I have a whole lot of Avatar stuff, some 400+ items that are defunct now coz of the dashboard update, which rendered all the old Avatar stuff, like clothes, toys, etc., not usable anymore, and it's a PAIN IN THE ASS for me to manually delete one item at a single time :@

Is there any way you can make it work so that it'll allow me to delete all the Avatar stuff, and I'll then manually add the new stuff later on smile.gif

Do lemme know.  Thanx a lot in advance smile.gif
There is currently no way to browse or delete content on the 360 itself. It's something I would like to add in the future, but I can't make any promises.

IAmTheDude360

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2011, 10:11:00 AM »

This is awesome little app biggrin.gif Combined with XM360 pretty much all bases are covered.

Means I can now sort DLC/XBLA out while watching TV (HTPC) without having to switch back and forth between XM360 and PC.

So far everything running smoothly. One feature I would employ you to add is the ability to right-click > delete on the PC source, even if its just TUs! Even better if you could multi select while doing this.

I have a cache2 folder that has a stupid amount of TUs and the only way so far to delete them easily is with XM360. This takes an aaaaggggeeee.

The only other ways really are to delete all and start from scratch or use Windows to search for the filename which takes just as long.

Apart from that tiny niggle Ill be using this alongside XM360 quite happily biggrin.gif

veekay

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2011, 10:31:00 AM »

If the Xbox is mapped to a drive via SMB would the functions work that way?  I plan to check it out after work, but just wondered since it would still show as being "local".

xamphear

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2011, 11:54:00 AM »

QUOTE(veekay @ Jun 2 2011, 12:31 PM) *

If the Xbox is mapped to a drive via SMB would the functions work that way?  I plan to check it out after work, but just wondered since it would still show as being "local".

I have not tested it with FSD's SMB feature yet. It's something I definitely planned to do. It *should* work, but I can't swear to it. Now that the dust has settled on the first release, I will probably be looking into features like that in order to implement a way to browse and manage remote content as easily as local content.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13