xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Osx360 - Dont Update!  (Read 106 times)

3thirteen

• Archived User
Osx360 - Dont Update!
« on: February 03, 2020, 12:44:00 PM »

Just a warning to anyone else who uses this program.  Don't do the latest update.  I updated and didn't donate when it asked.  Now every burn instantly coasters.  I reverted to an older version I had backed up, and now it's working fine again.  I think this was the first update in 2 years.... Kinda suspect that it started giving me coasters after I didn't donate...

truskillzz69

• Archived User
Osx360 - Dont Update!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 01:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(3thirteen @ Sep 7 2010, 03:44 PM) View Post

Just a warning to anyone else who uses this program.  Don't do the latest update.  I updated and didn't donate when it asked.  Now every burn instantly coasters.  I reverted to an older version I had backed up, and now it's working fine again.  I think this was the first update in 2 years.... Kinda suspect that it started giving me coasters after I didn't donate...

ImgBrn=best imo

3thirteen

• Archived User
Osx360 - Dont Update!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 12:59:00 PM »

Yeah but it's a pain to boot in to Windows just to burn.  Reading the comments on Nuked Software's site, it seems other people are having the same problem.  Guess they overlooked something in this new update.  Probably not fair to say it was giving me coaster cause I didnt update.  I'm sure they'll get this resolved and was unintentional.

truskillzz69

• Archived User
Osx360 - Dont Update!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 01:25:00 PM »

Ahh gotcha more of a win fan hate macs after using one for 9 years inputting I'd ever use one again was if I went back to graphic Design but hope your problem gets fixed

The_Doctor

• Archived User
Osx360 - Dont Update!
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 04:23:00 PM »

which version are you using? i recently switched to osx and have been looking for a decent burning program for games.

3thirteen

• Archived User
Osx360 - Dont Update!
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 06:21:00 PM »

The Doctor, I'm using 1.0 Beta 4.  It doesnt support any of the newer waves, so it will say the game is invalid if its a recent game.  But just run it through abgx beforehand and it will burn fine.