xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Iso2god V1.1  (Read 604 times)

xbones

• Archived User
Iso2god V1.1
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2010, 09:07:00 PM »

The problem of the size increase appears to only happen when you have mulitple files queued for extraction.  One at a time seems to work for me.

Also for those saying it's not worth it..... well if it saves me 1.2 gigs per ISO and I put 5 of them on my hard drive.. that saves me A LOT OF SPACE!!!!!!!

Thank you for the great app, and hope you are able to smooth some of the bugs out!

Emu9x

• Archived User
Iso2god V1.1
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2010, 11:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(elmorsy_pro @ Feb 20 2010, 12:37 AM) View Post

i tried to convert fifa2010 its converted successfuly
and copy it to 360 hdd completed
but the xbox360 can't play it
can someone help me
pleas   uhh.gif

np, this is the correct spelling for the word "please"

firefly101

• Archived User
Iso2god V1.1
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2010, 01:04:00 AM »

Decided to try Mass Effect 2 Disc 1 with windows xp:

Original file: 7.3Gb used partial padding
GOD: 7Gb

Injected with xplorer360 --> Corrupted file when run from NXE

Any thoughts?

ToBbErT

• Archived User
Iso2god V1.1
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2010, 01:57:00 AM »

KrK released 1.1.3

http://www.multiupload.com/Q8SK1X5FT6

Changelog:

v1.1.3
+ Progress bar now updates when rebuilding an ISO.
+ More details about ISO image shown in ISO queue.
+ Option to turn off prompt when choosing not to save a rebuilt ISO image.
+ Option to always save rebuilt ISO images.
~ Fix for problem that caused rebuilt ISO images to be seriously inflated when multiple ISOs were queued.
~ Fix for when ISO started converting automatically after a previous queue had finished.
~ Fix for rebuilt ISO not being deleted when requested.
~ XexTool is now packaged separately from Iso2God to try and solve permission issues with virus scanners.
~ After completion ISO entry will now turn green to confirm it has been fully processed.
~ Improved performance when rebuilding ISO image.

Roxxxfanatik

• Archived User
Iso2god V1.1
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2010, 04:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(Emu9x @ Feb 20 2010, 07:00 AM) *

np, this is the correct spelling for the word "please"

I have the same problem.

PLEASE help... ;-) instead of going on about spelling and grammar.

thnx

Drefsab

• Archived User
Iso2god V1.1
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2010, 04:48:00 AM »

Just tried it with mass effect 2, still overwrites disc 1 with disc 2, NXE2GOD works fine but that means burning the game to disc ripping it to NXE then converting to GOD. Is this being seen as a bug or just something thats unsupported? As games are getting bigger we will see this more and more often.

alexanderkazu

• Archived User
Iso2god V1.1
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2010, 06:56:00 AM »

it works only in homebrew enable xbox??

doveman007

• Archived User
Iso2god V1.1
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2010, 07:29:00 AM »

QUOTE(xbones @ Feb 20 2010, 04:07 AM) View Post

The problem of the size increase appears to only happen when you have mulitple files queued for extraction.  One at a time seems to work for me.

Also for those saying it's not worth it..... well if it saves me 1.2 gigs per ISO and I put 5 of them on my hard drive.. that saves me A LOT OF SPACE!!!!!!!

Thank you for the great app, and hope you are able to smooth some of the bugs out!

No question that it's a great app and I find it very useful. The size thing is relative. I'm lucky enough to have a 250GB HD, so saving 1GB here and there isn't really important to me at the moment and certainly not enough to wait while ISO2GOD creates a new iso with the padding removed and then creates the GOD files from that, only to then FTP them across to find that the game doesn't work with padding removed and I have to start again.

What would make ISO2GOD even more awesome would be if it could directly FTP the GOD files to the 360, preferably without even creating them temporarily on the PC HD, in the same way that C-XBox Tool could with Xbox1 games/ISOs. C-XBox Tool was considerably faster at FTPing to the Xbox1 than normal FTP programs as well, due to it's support for the FTP Boost mode built in to the hacked Xbox1 dash. Hopefully we'll see a similar Boost mode built-in to XexMenu one day as well.

elmorsy_pro

• Archived User
Iso2god V1.1
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2010, 10:08:00 AM »

is this method need homebrew on the xbox360

Paranoidjack

• Archived User
Iso2god V1.1
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2010, 10:24:00 AM »

So far I`ve had a few games that havn't worked correctly with ISO2GOD v1.1.3 and fail to start either by a error message or blank screen. (Blazblue Calamity Trigger, Bioshock 2 were a couple)

To get around this I extracted them with Xbox Image Browser then used Game Disc Authoring Tool to create the ISO. After that I set padding removal to none and let ISO2GOD do it`s stuff. Not ran into a game that hasnt worked so far using this method, apart from combining Mass Effect 2 discs; GDAT is limited to DVD9 size so isnt possible to combine all the data into one ISO. Also tried using exiso (CreateIsogood) isos for this but dont seem compatible with ISO2GOD since once converted to GoD they dont launch from the dashboard.

Would be nice to find a work around but using quickboot is ok for now for 2 disc games.

This post has been edited by Paranoidjack: Feb 20 2010, 06:25 PM

Pagaja

• Archived User
Iso2god V1.1
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2010, 03:26:00 AM »

Where can I get the Game Disc Authoring Tool, I want to give this a try.

Thanks

ToBbErT

• Archived User
Iso2god V1.1
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2010, 03:21:00 PM »

KrK released 1.2.1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R0LI9W5R

Changelog:
+ Right-click menu for conversion queue to allow for edit, removal and reset of FTP upload status.
~ Fix for minor bug in GOD container header. [Thanks Rab]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]