xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Removing 3rd Wave Patch From Iso's?  (Read 33 times)

undergrounddlz

• Archived User
Removing 3rd Wave Patch From Iso's?
« on: July 17, 2009, 10:43:00 PM »

Iv searched google and searched these forums and im sitting here thinking am I the only one in the world that wants to do this?? I have some ix5 3rd wave patched ISO's an I wanna burn a friend some games who has ix6. In the patching app PPF-O-MATIC there is the check box "Apply Undo-patch-Data" but its always grayed out and I cannot select it, plus im not entirely sure if its purpose is to remove the patch anyway. Does abgx360's autofix lvl 3 detect the patch as rouge data and remove it? I cant seem to do crap /w xdvdmulleter either..

Please shed some light if anyone knows methods  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)  

thank you.

chorizo1

• Archived User
Removing 3rd Wave Patch From Iso's?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 11:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(undergrounddlz @ Jul 17 2009, 11:43 PM) View Post

Iv searched google and searched these forums and im sitting here thinking am I the only one in the world that wants to do this?? I have some ix5 3rd wave patched ISO's an I wanna burn a friend some games who has ix6. In the patching app PPF-O-MATIC there is the check box "Apply Undo-patch-Data" but its always grayed out and I cannot select it, plus im not entirely sure if its purpose is to remove the patch anyway. Does abgx360's autofix lvl 3 detect the patch as rouge data and remove it? I cant seem to do crap /w xdvdmulleter either..

Please shed some light if anyone knows methods  smile.gif  

thank you.

1) you re-rip your originals

2) you don't burn games to give your friends and admit to it here.

CLOSED - use your fucking head.