xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Getting Music Library On Media Center And 360  (Read 147 times)

2K4EVOVIII

• Archived User
Getting Music Library On Media Center And 360
« on: December 05, 2005, 11:40:00 AM »

OK guys im having a problem streaming my music to the 360. I have the 360 connected to my Media Center PC and everything is working great there. But for some reason both my PC and 360 is not showing all of my music. I have around 3000 songs and it is only showing 32 songs. What am i missing here? All of the files are in mp3 format so i think they should work? PLEASE HELP THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

Thanx!
Chris

StrangeOne

• Archived User
Getting Music Library On Media Center And 360
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 08:01:00 PM »

How do I add additional music, pictures or videos on the Xbox 360 console?
As part of the setup process, music, pictures, and videos are located on the Media Center PC and added to the content presented on the Xbox 360 console. To add additional content for use on the Xbox 360 console, complete the following:

Using the Xbox 360 Universal Remote or the Xbox 360 Media Remote:

1. Press START (Green Button) and then select either My Music, My Pictures, or My Videos.
2. Press INFO on the remote.
3. Select Add Music, Add Pictures, or Add Video and then press OK on the remote
4. Follow the steps on screen to add additional content.

Using the Xbox 360 Controller:

Make sure Windows Media Center is running.

1. On the Xbox 360 controller, press the Start button and then select either My Music, My Pictures, or My Videos.
2. Press the X button on the controller.
3. Select Add Music, Add Pictures, or Add Video and then press the A button on the controller.
4. Follow the steps on screen to add additional content.

Note: Once you add additional media locations, the names or titles of the media may not display on the console for a few minutes. During this time, you can continue to use Windows Media Center on the Xbox 360 console.