xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wasabi Dvd Menu  (Read 318 times)

zeenon

• Archived User
Wasabi Dvd Menu
« on: November 07, 2012, 09:34:00 AM »

That is HOT!!!!!!!

Are you going to release this with the upcoming 1.3 Beta 2 release?

Z

robbman

• Archived User
Wasabi Dvd Menu
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 06:47:00 PM »

I'm not impressed with this release. I dont give a crap about key extraction because I gave uo long ago and did what I had to otherwise the idea of playing backups with this product is useless otherwise. Whay hapened to the thread about talk of this release? Is this board biased in favor of team wabasi? I still feel juped after purchasing this product! Threads are deleted here and I'm all chocked up to see there is an update to beta 1.3a to 1.3a b or whatever this lame update is called. Please dont piss down my leg and tell me it is raining! Kick me off this board and wabasi should have a day in small claims court! Tell me it is raining and try me team wabasi lamers... been there done that......

BaZzTuRnAl

• Archived User
Wasabi Dvd Menu
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 05:58:00 PM »

IPB Image

The game icons Wasabi uses are stored here.

>C:\users\username\AppData\Roaming\Wasabi Manager\title cache<

You might want to backup >title cache< folder to restore for use of other themes.

Resize the covers you download to
Width: 270 height: 355 DPI: 300
Then save as .PNG file.

You will have to one by one overwrite each icon with the cover you want to use. Yes it sucks, but itÂ’s a W.I.P.)

After you have saved all covers, start Wasabi menu. Under Theme you should see Metro 2 Covers.
Download 2 Cover Skin

Considering the lack of updates & support from Wasabi. Hell, right now the Wasabi web site is down. I'm trying to get them to release the source code for the Wasabi to make it an open source project. If they would I'm sure we could add add all kinds of features.

Yes, for how long it took them to put out this update, it was very much lacking. I really was looking for the ability to rip games with this update.

MikeRWK

• Archived User
Wasabi Dvd Menu
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 09:37:00 PM »

Damn, you're everywheres man lol. I'm checking this place out, the other forum is too retarded for me its overflowing with noobs jester.gif

sonyX

• Archived User
Wasabi Dvd Menu
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 01:07:00 AM »

Other forums, you'll want to check out this place, for noobs filled me too retarded.