xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How To Watch Netflix With Rgh/jtag  (Read 190 times)

thugsters

• Archived User
How To Watch Netflix With Rgh/jtag
« on: June 02, 2012, 01:27:00 AM »

I ran across this awhile back and forgot to help share this info...Works ok for me but I'm only using it on a rough pc to stream tv shows for the kids...

Download playon from PlayOn and install to you pc. Start the program on your pc with your jtag connected to your home network. The Xbox will be able to access your hulu and netflix account , along with multiple other free channels the service offers. There is also an option with playon to stream movie files that are stored on your pc. $19.99per year or just keep installing the 14day free trial.

To access playon you would go to nxe dashboard and find it under video/video apps...Hope this helps.

Found on another site somewhere just can't remember where so this is not my find just happy to share and confirm it does infact work smile.gif

Edit: sorry I didn't realize where I had posted this, can a mod please move this to the proper forum sad.gif
Had too many pages open and didn't realize I had clicked on the new topic link on the wrong page/forum

thugsters

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 12:01:00 PM »

Can a mod please edit my first post that contains the link...It seems to have a referral link which isn't mine and I dont' want to be accused of spamming and whatnot...Just copied it from bookmark I have and didn't realize it at the time of post.

deilzfcjk

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 04:48:00 PM »

this is just like TVersity Setup process. Of running the server on teh pc and launching Windows Media player on the xbox360 under NXE. Except you're connecting to the live streaming service of netflix via you home pc to you 360.

This is great. But why have your 360 and pc on, when you could only use your pc and a video out card?