xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Friend's Profile Keeps Corrupting  (Read 173 times)

Xyrexus

• Archived User
Friend's Profile Keeps Corrupting
« on: September 02, 2011, 04:48:00 PM »

I have a bit of an odd problem and I'm not sure how to fix it. The last few times my friend has been around with his gamertag on a memory card, it's showed up as corrupt in my Jtag, it didn't before, here's all the details I can give.

My Jtag is running on Dash 12611, His normal 360 is running 12625. I can't remember how long ago, but once I accidently went online with my Jtag, I panicked and turned it off as quick as possible, but that could be a factor.. hopefully a fixable one..

The thing is, my profile on my Jtag doesn't corrupt, and I occasionally put it on a memory card and play on Live with my other 360, which has the latest dashboard.. and when I transfer it back to the Jtag it's fine.

Same with my friend's profile, if I recover it with my normal 360 online, and then put it on a memory card and transfer it to the Jtag it's fine.. it's only when he brings it over on the card after being in his 360.

What could be causing this? I'm not going to make the mistake of putting my Jtag online again, so is there a way to reverse any flagging or what have you that might have happened?

Xyrexus

• Archived User
Friend's Profile Keeps Corrupting
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 06:11:00 PM »

Sorry to double post, no edit button.. I forgot to add both our 'normal' 360's are firmware flashed. Mine with LT 1.91, Benq, his with 1.1 I believe, he has not been online with his 360 for quite a while however.