xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Jtag 13146 Asking For Update...  (Read 147 times)

kevan1700

• Archived User
Jtag 13146 Asking For Update...
« on: July 21, 2011, 04:28:00 PM »

im a total noob at this and was hoping i could get some assistance. i recently bought a jtag. i was looking to get some dlc for the mortal kombat game. problem is i cant go to the dlc section of it or any other game without it asking for an update. should i go ahead and update it? i cant customize  avatars either.

ars0n

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 06:10:00 PM »

Sounds like you need to update the dashlaunch on the jtag.

Google dashlaunch 2.22 for jtag and read up on how to install it.

kevan1700

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 07:52:00 PM »

thx 4 da info

FrostyWolf

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 03:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(kevan1700 @ Jul 21 2011, 11:28 PM) View Post

im a total noob at this and was hoping i could get some assistance. i recently bought a jtag. i was looking to get some dlc for the mortal kombat game. problem is i cant go to the dlc section of it or any other game without it asking for an update. should i go ahead and update it? i cant customize  avatars either.

If you don't have avatars its because you have to reaply the offical update after the jtag flash.  You need to download what ever update is ON your xbox currently, put it on a flash drive or disc, and update normally.

If you can't get the DLC to work in mortal kombat cause it needs a update, you need to find the Title updates for the mortal kombat game and install them.

You have two seprate problems that need to be adressed.  Neither one have anything to do with dashlaunch.