xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: - Jtag Unlocked Xbla & Dlc Achievments -  (Read 175 times)

DizzyC64

• Archived User
- Jtag Unlocked Xbla & Dlc Achievments -
« on: June 30, 2011, 03:26:00 AM »

Hi,
My situtation is that my friends owns a Jtagged console and said he's got some unlocked XBLA games and if I was to go over with my profile I'd get some easy achievments, but I don't want to get banned on my console so...

My question is will you get banned if you play a unlocked XBLA game or downloaded DLC that has been put onto the Jtag console and go back on XboxLive with the achievments from these with a profile that has not purchased them.

I can't find a strait answer the closes I've got is this guide which tests all but this question HERE Anyone know for sure  huh.gif

Khaine

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 12:31:00 PM »

If you aren't sure, don't do it.

Does gamerscore and achievements really matter that much?

gamesquest1

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 05:03:00 PM »

well think of it this way, if your friend had bought said xbla game and you play at his house would you be banned for that, also say you go to your friends house and he says he bough the games but he was really using a jtag console is it your fault i dont think they can ban people for using a diffrent xbox unless they can prove you knew so maybe not mentioning it while on xbox live, lets jusy say i know plenty of people who use a jtag to get achievments on xbla games so you shouldnt worry worst they would probably do is remove the gamerpoints, but if you want to be overly cautious dont do it