xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Can Someone Help My 8 Year Old Son-christmas Ruined  (Read 125 times)

Simon Sudbury

• Archived User
Can Someone Help My 8 Year Old Son-christmas Ruined
« on: January 04, 2011, 10:59:00 AM »

Hi

I've fixed the Benq mechanical problem but just want to flash my ole Hit 79 to LT+ in case we get any more disasters).

Have downloaded latest JF with LT+ for Hit and realise that I have to restore to stock from 1.51) before reflashing with LT+. However I keep getting the cannot open folder message referring to the firmware folder within JF. I've put the original bin folder in there but keep getting the error message. What exactly should be in there?

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Simon Sudbury

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 04:57:00 AM »

Have JF 1.78 which has the LT+ for Hitachi. I eventually got the original fw for my 79 and managed to restore to stock without getting the auto load error message. What I then did was this:

Went back to firmware tool and opened original bin file as source and Hit + for 79 4c30 aas traget and spoofed. Then went back to Hitachi tab and hit flash with LT +. Guess what? Autoload error message confirming that it could not open that LT + file.

Obviously doing something wronmg here?????

WarezRat

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 06:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(Simon Sudbury @ Jan 5 2011, 12:57 PM) View Post

Have JF 1.78 which has the LT+ for Hitachi. I eventually got the original fw for my 79 and managed to restore to stock without getting the auto load error message. What I then did was this:

Went back to firmware tool and opened original bin file as source and Hit + for 79 4c30 aas traget and spoofed. Then went back to Hitachi tab and hit flash with LT +. Guess what? Autoload error message confirming that it could not open that LT + file.

Obviously doing something wronmg here?????

Why would you just not use the Benq flashed with LT+? LT+ does NOT like "spoofed" I think that you are at risk if you SPOOF a drive with LT+ uhh.gif

Weirdjerz3y

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 07:14:00 PM »

Spoofing is now easy to detect, stick to the original drive Microsoft put in the Xbox.

Simon Sudbury

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 01:16:00 PM »

Thanks

Donwloaded the latest version of JF 1.78 (183) and was able to restore to stock and then flash with LT+.

I won't be going live so spoofing Benq as Hit 79 wasn't a problem. I just wanted the Hit in reserve if I trash the Benq.