xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xexmenu Reboots My Jtag...help  (Read 143 times)

youno93

• Archived User
Xexmenu Reboots My Jtag...help
« on: August 13, 2010, 09:28:00 AM »

so yesterday i was using my xbox every thing was running good then i shut off my jtag and got bak on later... whan i got on my profile got corrupt so did my saves im like WTF (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grr.gif) !!!! i canect my HDD to my pc via sata.. my pro file was missing so i had a back up.....my acc was bannd to the year 10000 but that was a while back....sooo
i plug my HDD back my profile shode up im like yessssss..... but when i tryed to run xexmenu my xbox just shuts off and reboots....i tryed re flashing it with freeboot again but nuthing still my jtag keept reboot when i tryed to run xexmenu...i also in stalled a hacked comparability to play xbox1 games and when i try to play them my xbox reboots....i need help plezzz eny help wud be greatly appreciated
this is a vid i made.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6RCYBSRNGg

roosta

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 11:17:00 PM »

I had this problem a while ago, if you have any USB sticks or memory cards plugged in, unplug them and try relaunching/restarting...it worked for me.

chatterx

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 06:26:00 PM »

I am having this problem right now. I have every usb device unplugged. It was working fine last night....

any other thoughts?

colt45joe

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 01:01:00 AM »

xexmenu restarts my xbox also... i just switched to xexloader and Freestyle dash ...

Haygar

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 03:18:00 PM »

Has anyone made anymore headway on this problem?

I, too have the same issue and it only seems to happen after I put an extracted game into my Games folder on the original hdd (no other external hdd or usb/mem cards attached). I can boot to FSD no prob. but xexmenu reboots on both a falcon and jasper, so an issue with xexmenu I believe.

I've always had the live version of xexmenu installed so I removed that and replaced it with the normal one so as to be like the FSD setup and edited my launch.ini but still the same. Even trying to load the default.xex will cause a reboot.

Also, never had any luck with ftp on xexmenu but FSD is ok.

madferit

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 07:56:00 AM »

hello guys,

i've jtagged quite a few xbox360's, and today i bumped on this problem also, been a few hours til i realised what it is,

it seems that this only happens if the upper usb port is empty...

if i plug a usb pen drive, xexmenu boots normally and the xbox360 doesn't shut down...

weird...

acem77

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 07:29:00 PM »

QUOTE(madferit @ Oct 9 2010, 01:56 PM) View Post

hello guys,

i've jtagged quite a few xbox360's, and today i bumped on this problem also, been a few hours til i realised what it is,

it seems that this only happens if the upper usb port is empty...

if i plug a usb pen drive, xexmenu boots normally and the xbox360 doesn't shut down...

weird...

thanks fixed my issue