xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 360 Iso Ftp Tools  (Read 156 times)

splouce

• Archived User
360 Iso Ftp Tools
« on: March 19, 2010, 05:50:00 PM »

I have been trying to find some good xbox360 iso FTP tools like what Qwix used to do. I would like to be able to upload iso from my PC in q queue and have it name the folders properly. I tried EXgui v 1.0.0.6 but it is doesn't work well, it always crashes and locks up the xbox, and fails to create names with spaces in it.

I thought by now there would be many programs but I can't seem to find a really good one that extracts and FTP's together (as I have no problem doing this 1 at a time)

Thanks for any advise.

Stryk3r

theo225

• Archived User
360 Iso Ftp Tools
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 06:05:00 PM »

did you tried ISO2GOD v1.3? It extracts the ISO and makes it a GOD and you can also automatically ftp with the program with queues and everything. If I'm wrong please someone correct me.

Lurkin

• Archived User
360 Iso Ftp Tools
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 10:04:00 PM »

yes, ISO2GOD will allow you to queue up a bunch of titles and it will extract and ftp them for you automatically.

Me9a

• Archived User
360 Iso Ftp Tools
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 04:52:00 AM »

maybe give that program an try too:

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=706287

or take a look at:

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=704273

about god container i have no idea but extract and ftp files might be better then having god containers isnt it ?

and btw if that dont dowrk simply use . or _ instead of spaces might be easyer wink.gif

Mega

KoukiMonster91

• Archived User
360 Iso Ftp Tools
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 11:06:00 AM »

you will need to run a dash like freestyle or xexmenu, both will give you your ip and the username/password is xbox/xbox

DaninAW

• Archived User
360 Iso Ftp Tools
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 02:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(Lurkin @ Mar 19 2010, 09:04 PM) View Post

yes, ISO2GOD will allow you to queue up a bunch of titles and it will extract and ftp them for you automatically.

Umm..no it won't. It will allow you to queue up a bunch of titles, and it will CONVERT and FTP them for you automatically. ISO2GOD does not extract. It converts ISO files to GOD files, thus the clever title. Extracted ISO and converted ISO are completely different. I say this because, if he actually needs -extracted- files, that's a very important differentiation.

Also, I use extract-xiso - it's command-line, but I'm sure a few front-ends exist for it.

splouce

• Archived User
360 Iso Ftp Tools
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2010, 06:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(Me9a @ Mar 20 2010, 11:52 AM) *

maybe give that program an try too:

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=706287

or take a look at:

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=704273

about god container i have no idea but extract and ftp files might be better then having god containers isnt it ?

and btw if that dont dowrk simply use . or _ instead of spaces might be easyer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Mega

both of those apps just extract the ISO, I can already extract them, I'm just looking for an app that extracts and uploads in 1 step, like QWIX used to do for xbox1. It takes a long time to extract them upload. if it can upload on-the-fly it saves a lot of time, and I don't know why there isn't a good GUI version out there.

And Danin is right I"m not looking for GOD containers really so ISO2GOD is no help. I just want to the raw files uploaded to my USB HDD through FTP. I guess I will have to give the command line extract-xiso a try.

dschu012

• Archived User
360 Iso Ftp Tools
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2010, 05:15:00 PM »

I've been using the Exiso GUI and it works perfectly for me. It probably wouldn't be too hard to make one yourself that could queue up items using the exiso command line utility.