xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Playing Guitar Hero Metallica?  (Read 54 times)

londontko

• Archived User
Playing Guitar Hero Metallica?
« on: March 27, 2009, 12:32:00 AM »

As far as I know this isn't safe right now because it can't be verified on abgx360 and there are 2 different rips going around that don't match up.

MonkeyIsle

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 01:41:00 AM »

QUOTE(londontko @ Mar 27 2009, 03:08 AM) View Post

As far as I know this isn't safe right now because it can't be verified on abgx360 and there are 2 different rips going around that don't match up.

well the GHM works great on my system just want to play cod4 with friends but if i connect to xbl can they console block and ban gt for having that game on my gammerscore list? seeing it is before release

Mholt215

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 03:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(MonkeyIsle @ Mar 27 2009, 04:17 AM) View Post

well the GHM works great on my system just want to play cod4 with friends but if i connect to xbl can they console block and ban gt for having that game on my gammerscore list? seeing it is before release

If someone noticed (or if they have a system) then YEAH you could.. DONT go online.

wulfie

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 09:01:00 AM »

QUOTE(MonkeyIsle @ Mar 27 2009, 06:41 AM) View Post

dont go online ever or just till it is released? lol

As soon as you connect to xbl, MS will find out what you've been playing.  It doesn't matter if you were offline or not when you played.  That's why you should NEVER play before retail and NEVER play before it's been 'verified'!

MonkeyIsle

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 12:09:00 PM »

QUOTE(wulfie @ Mar 27 2009, 11:37 AM) View Post

As soon as you connect to xbl, MS will find out what you've been playing.  It doesn't matter if you were offline or not when you played.  That's why you should NEVER play before retail and NEVER play before it's been 'verified'!

they will find out what ive been playing but if there isn't a date on the achievment then am i safe to say that they might not know what date i played it if i put it in my xbox on this sunday and sign in like make sunday my last day that i played it so it shows up that way then sign it i only got 1 achievment didnt even mean to get it but there isnt a date on it there will only be a date when i last played it

thebazmann

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 04:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(MonkeyIsle @ Mar 27 2009, 01:45 PM) View Post

they will find out what ive been playing but if there isn't a date on the achievment then am i safe to say that they might not know what date i played it if i put it in my xbox on this sunday and sign in like make sunday my last day that i played it so it shows up that way then sign it i only got 1 achievment didnt even mean to get it but there isnt a date on it there will only be a date when i last played it

STOP IT NOW!