xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 360 Locks Up With Hdd In After Rb Song Export Purchase...  (Read 64 times)

fadywwf316

• Archived User
360 Locks Up With Hdd In After Rb Song Export Purchase...
« on: October 03, 2008, 07:51:00 PM »

Hi all,

I have a completely unmodded Xbox 360 Elite and I recently bought RB2. I went to Rock Band and got the title update and went to the song export feature. It directed me to purchase the 400pt export key, as soon as the key downloaded, the system locked up. I turned it off and restarted and whenever it logs into my gamer profile on the hard drive, it locks the system up. I took the hard drive out and everything runs fine (as in, it gets further along and plays the games, etc). I turned the system on with the hard drive and quickly went to the memory management and did the cache reset before logging in, but when it was completed, it logged me into my gamer profile and locked the system up again. I then unplugged the network cable and then it logged me into my gamer profile and I was able to get into rock band, install the title update (by plugging the network cable in) and then it froze again. So now, with the network cable unplugged, I was able to export all the songs. It seems that when I get signed into XBL is when it freezes up. Any ideas on what I can do? Once again, everything is legit and no modding done (as I don't even know how to do any of that stuff). Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

This post has been edited by fadywwf316: Oct 4 2008, 03:07 AM