xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hacking Achievements  (Read 137 times)

Bassie Von Adriaan

• Archived User
Hacking Achievements
« on: October 15, 2007, 06:01:00 PM »

for example, this is in the xex:

Xbox Live ArcadeG12 World WarriorsH>Fight with all twelve characters in single-player arcade mode.I
I Got NextJ(Play a match in the online quarter mode.KWorld ChampionL#Complete single-player arcade mode.MHyper World ChampionN:Complete single-player arcade mode without losing a match.OPerfect World ChampionP:Complete single-player arcade mode without losing a round.Q7 StarsRCComplete single-player arcade mode at the highest difficulty level.SCComplete single-player arcade mode at the highest difficulty level.T>Fight with all twelve characters in single-player arcade mode.U(Play a match in the online quarter mode.V#Complete single-player arcade mode.W:Complete single-player arcade mode without losing a match.X:Complete single-player arcade mode without losing a round.Y   10 TokensZPlay 10 ranked online matches.[Play 10 ranked online matches.\10 Ranked Online Victories]*Achieve 10 wins during ranked online play.^*Achieve 10 wins during ranked online play._   50 Tokens`Play 50 ranked online matches.aPlay 50 ranked online matches.b30 Ranked Online Victoriesc*Achieve 30 wins during ranked online play.d*Achieve 30 wins during ranked online play.e
PerfectionfVComplete a perfect match at default difficulty or higher in single-player arcade mode.gVComplete a perfect match at default difficulty or higher in single-player arcade mode.

How can i obey the xex it has to unlock em all at once? For example, when i boot the game

Reaper527

• Archived User
Hacking Achievements
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 01:19:00 PM »

with the xbox360 hacked to the degree it currently is, i don't think this is possible. if you alter the xex, you are going to break the games digital signature. once the signature is broken, your out of luck because the firmware hack can't boot the game as it requires a valid signature to boot a game. perhaps if something comes out of this project i read about where someone was trying to reboot into a custom kernel you will find the answers your looking for.

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Hacking Achievements
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 02:59:00 PM »

Most achievement hacking is done by hacking your profile... you don't even need to have played the game actually. The profile is hacked offline then then dumped to the xbox and you login at which point the XBL servers are updated

Speak with Roofus and Angerwound if you want to know more

the gamertag sufoor (roofus backwards) actually has every achievement unlocked using this method.

This post has been edited by twistedsymphony: Oct 22 2007, 09:59 PM

Bassie Von Adriaan

• Archived User
Hacking Achievements
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 08:32:00 PM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Oct 22 2007, 09:59 PM) *

Most achievement hacking is done by hacking your profile... you don't even need to have played the game actually. The profile is hacked offline then then dumped to the xbox and you login at which point the XBL servers are updated

Speak with Roofus and Angerwound if you want to know more

the gamertag sufoor (roofus backwards) actually has every achievement unlocked using this method.

Anyone have a clue? I opened the pofile in hex, but didnt make me wiser. Could see achievement list tho

BoNg420

• Archived User
Hacking Achievements
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 12:16:00 AM »

Why dont you just play the game.  MS will just ban your account or remove the achievements, they are watching this stuff now.

gaming fanboy

• Archived User
Hacking Achievements
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 09:53:00 AM »

ya i would get them legit. I used to game save and do all the glitches, and my gamer tag got banned about 4 months ago. I had over 100k gamer score, it sucked because  i lost all my arcades and purchased content, if you care about xbox live, DON'T CHEAT IT! just do easy games like avatar, king kong, 06 sports games... ect. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pop.gif)

This post has been edited by gaming fanboy: Nov 28 2007, 05:54 PM

TorchMach1

• Archived User
Hacking Achievements
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 10:12:00 AM »

I guess I just don't get the folks who are so obsessed with achievements and gamer score.  I mean, who really cares??

carton132

• Archived User
Hacking Achievements
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 12:05:00 PM »

How else are people supposed to know you are l33t and not some "gay noob"   tongue.gif

Bassie Von Adriaan

• Archived User
Hacking Achievements
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 10:04:00 PM »

To give ms more headache   (IMG:style_emoticons/default/muhaha.gif)

If u can decrypt those crazy symbols, im sure it would make anyone wiser.
Where are the masterminds here?

This post has been edited by Bassie Von Adriaan: Nov 29 2007, 06:05 AM