xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Trinity Rgh Freezing On Fsd  (Read 919 times)

BoNg420

• Archived User
Trinity Rgh Freezing On Fsd
« on: March 27, 2013, 05:08:00 AM »

QUOTE(rst123 @ Mar 26 2013, 11:18 AM) View Post

I just got a 4 GB trinity RGH with 320 GB internal hdd. I got fsd3 on the internal hdd and xex menu 1.1 in the internal flash memory. Dash is 15574.

The FSD froze twice on the first day. It happened when I was changing some settings in FSD. None of the controller buttons were responding. Each time I had to press the power button on the console to turn it off.  Is it a problem with the hdd or with the console or with FSD itself? I was playing for about 3-4 hours before this happened so I thought the console probably overheated. The internal hdd is a regular hdd not a xbox one so it does not come with an enclosure. It is kind of thin and sways to one side because of its weight. Maybe this could be a problem.

you could try running XEX menu and deleting your FSD folder and try placing FSD3 back on there.  Also check to make sure you have the latest version.

http://www.homebrew-...tive-dashboard/

I would update your freeboot to 16203, update to dashlaunch 3.07, and put the latest FSD3 on as well and see if you still have issues.

vb_encryption_vb

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 05:02:00 AM »

It's the FSD install, do as Bong suggested, also take a piece of foam or something similar to help support the hard drive. Or stand the xbox straight up.

BoNg420

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 05:12:00 AM »

QUOTE(vb_encryption_vb @ Mar 28 2013, 07:02 AM) View Post

It's the FSD install, do as Bong suggested, also take a piece of foam or something similar to help support the hard drive. Or stand the xbox straight up.

or spend $4 and put your HDD in it

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4852ba1be6

rst123

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 03:04:00 PM »

I have updated to the latest fsd but I cannot connect to the internet. I can ftp files to the xbox only. Are there some settings I am missing?