xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Teamfsd Presents Freestyle 3 A.k.a. F3  (Read 291 times)

TheRealJPizzle

• Archived User
Teamfsd Presents Freestyle 3 A.k.a. F3
« on: September 23, 2012, 01:35:00 PM »

IPB Image

TeamFSD Once again brings your XBOX 360 to the next level.

I am honoured to present to you Freestyle 3. A seamless combination of existing FSD code with Future RxE Code.
Now before i hear the screams and woes. RxE is being worked on, but due to technical and staffing limitations
it is taking much longer than anticipated.

This release will bring to you some of the major improvements researched for RXE and allow you to use them today.
There is of course Coverflow as well as an enhaced HTTP service (fixes the chrome connection bug).
Also we are bringing indie support (with dashlaunch) to your gamelist.
And of course , how could i forget, Kinect integration throughout the entire dash. Both voice and gesture based controls.

PLEASE READ THE README.
it explains the kinect gestures and informs you of requirements for how to make it all work.

** NOTE ** if you install this over your existing FSD it will DELETE YOUR DATABASE.
NEW INSTALL ONLY!
you have been warned.

With pleasure, TeamFSD.

Official site, Source and downloads: http://www.realmodsc...f3-freestyle-3/

naxil

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 05:52:00 AM »

hello.. for me work great.. i have rgh 1.0 console with only usb hd. (not hdd1).. but in my other xbox i have a problem with internal hdd. I have choice the way for not use NXE for games or xbla (no game inside 0000000/).
but i have my games in hdd1:\games; and my xbla in hdd1:\xbla\000d000\file games).. the problem is this..
fsd3 recognize only 8 games of 43 (xbla).. i have try to change the path or the scan depth.. but nothing! any solution?

vicicarus

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 07:36:00 PM »

Thank you very much for the posting,

I have a question, I am not clear of the

*if you install this over your existing FSD it will DELETE YOUR DATABASE*

would this be the FSD database( covers and Title updates ) or data like games(XBLA) and game saves?

Chan163

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 02:45:00 AM »

FSD database of course. Why would it delete games and saves which have nothing to do with F3?

Devs, please bring back game paths as subtitle in games menu. There are some games with asian characters for names and missing cover art, so without the path name I have to guess which game is which.

Also, please include custom tabs, so we can add out own tabs to the existing ones, Xbox360 Xbox Classic, XBLA, Homebrew and stuff. What I miss in particular is an own tab for Kinect only games and a tool tab for things like XM360, Flash360 and so on. Right now it is mixed in with homebrew games. A good place for those tools would be on the Utilities menu, so no one gets tempted to fool around with these.

All in all thank you very much for the new version. Runs like a charm (SMB transfers seem to be slower though, as are transfers to the ftpdll.xex run by dashlaunch, or is there no way that F3 can bring down that speed?) and is stable so far.

One more question: Is the cover art downloaded from another place than with FSD2? There seem to be a lot of the cover art missing which was present in FSD2. I'm not complaining, I'm merely asking if this is a bug, a problem on my side or just a new database which has yet to be completed in terms of content.