xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Fsd 1.20 Indexer Not Working Any More ! Please Help !  (Read 115 times)

Alkis30

• Archived User
Fsd 1.20 Indexer Not Working Any More ! Please Help !
« on: September 24, 2011, 06:19:00 AM »

I am using FSD 1.20 in my JTAG and I have a big problem with FSD Indexer ! It was working fine until I added 10 new games on the USB Hard disk , FSD 1.20 scanned and created the new content.xml , I connected the USB hard disk with PC in order to put manually artwork for the new games in FSD Indexer (as I do all the time) , but FSD Indexer crashes !! If I try to add any info info fields in any game there is an "Out of memory" msg. If I hit the "Save" button FSD Indexer crashes and content.xml becomes 0kb !!!! Fortunately I have a backup content.xml that its working fine in FSD Indexer ! I dont know if it has to do with the problem but I have a large 710+ XBOX360 collection. (This is a reason why I use FSD 1.20 and not 2.0...). My backup config.xml that is working properly in Indexer is 936kb and the new one it creates (and crashes Indexer) after the scanning of the 10 new games is 960k... Please someone help !

PS. Please dont tell me to use FSD 2.0 and download all artwork because as I said I have a large 710+ collection XBOX360 retail and 450 XBLA and I dont want to spend 10 minutes in every start of FSD 2.0 ....