xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: New Games Not Showing In Fsd  (Read 167 times)

atreyu187

• Archived User
New Games Not Showing In Fsd
« on: March 26, 2011, 12:37:00 PM »

So I am not having much luck getting most games to be detected by FSD and I have no idea why. I have all the ISO's extracted to HDD1:\Games and about 65% show up and the rest aren't viewable from the dash but if I go into the file manager I can execute them from there and they all show up just fine using FSD1 and XEXMenu. I have erased the path and re-added it, changed the folder scan depth to 10 even though they are all in the main sub folder. Now it is weird as it seems to be my games I FTP not being detected. I am using filezilla and never had a problem before this. I am using the latest freeboot, FSD, and dashlaunch but what I think the problem is the app (FSD) isn't scanning my "Games" folder anymore even after removing it and re-adding it. Upon boot and manual scan it only goes for my XBLA "Content" folder and stops there. Any one got any ideas as it is a pain having to go to the file manager each time I want to play a game.

atreyu187

• Archived User
New Games Not Showing In Fsd
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 01:21:00 PM »

I have it setup just like that and until I updated never had a problem with the last 90 games I installed. Anyhow I renamed the folder to Xbox360 and didn't even set the path yet and the moment I did that FSD picked up the folder and added the content. It would scan any folder except the one named "games". I don't know WTF is wrong but I have access to my games. Thanks for the help though!!