xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Gentoo Live Cd On Jtag'ed Jasper 360  (Read 808 times)

shenlaizai

• Archived User
Gentoo Live Cd On Jtag'ed Jasper 360
« on: December 05, 2012, 09:59:00 PM »

The hub is located at the center of the wheel and surrounds the wheel's axle.
While the axle is fixed carbon framesand bolted to the bike frame (at the dropouts or fork ends),
the hub turns the wheel around the axle through ysbike01 the use of ball bearings.
At the sides of the hub, just inside of where the axle connects to the frame,
hub flanges flare out to form flat disccyclocross framessurfaces that contain holes for the spokes.
Spokes are needed on a wheel to connect the rim to the hub, to provide support for the carbon wheel,
and to absorb forces (of both the road and the rider) track bikes frames exerted on the wheel.
However, unlike the spokes of a wagon wheel, bicycle spokes hold the wheel together through tension (by pulling in the rim)
not through compression (holding the rim in place). Tighter spokes make for stronger wheels.
Spokes are made of stainless steel and have nippleyishun bike shop heads at the end for attaching to the rim and tightening.
At the hub, spokes attach to one of the hub flanges, alternating between right and left sides.
Wheels may have radial spokes, tangent or crossed spokes,
or a combination of the two. Radial spokes simply connect a point on the rim to a point on the hub and do not cross each other,
while the stronger tangential spokes wrap around the hub and connect to two points on the rim,
crossing other spokes in the process. Most bicycle wheels have between 20 and 36 spokes.

MasterGouken

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 01:34:00 PM »

I have a jasper 256 (pal) with xell reloaded but a corrupt system nand (wont boot dash, i get E52 - secondary error code 0310)
Now i insert the gentoo beta 2 live cd, i get to the desktop but i cant find terminal or any applications! They're just not in the menu at the top, what am i doing wrong?
I need to access terminal as i want to reflash using Iflash but without terminal i can't do anything!

Any ideas?

ichigo1234

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 01:58:00 PM »

Re-solder a nand flasher to the board and fix the nand?I don't see why you need to go through all of this?

MasterGouken

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 02:08:00 PM »

just trying to fix it without taking it all apart again, thats all. There is a parallel port still connected inside the xbox but shouldnt i be able to restore the nand via software? After all xell reloaded is on there and works fine...

MasterGouken

• Recovered User
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 05:55:00 PM »

No its not the tv settings, i tried that (it is cut off a bit but i can access the apps list). Theres just no apps in the apps list for some reason :/
Very frustrating!

MasterGouken

• Recovered User
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 10:19:00 AM »

well i can bring up the applications tab from the top of the screen but it just doesnt list any apps, see pic below (i saw on a video tutorial that there should be quite a few listed)

IPB Image

MasterGouken

• Recovered User
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 09:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(ddxcb @ Sep 22 2011, 12:41 AM) View Post

@OP

Use VGA cables, HD nor SD leads will not work.

Cheers, i'll order a vga cable and give it a go

MasterGouken

• Recovered User
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 10:48:00 AM »

Yes i fixed it using rawflash v3 a while back, now to update to the latest fall dash...