xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: FFplay Xbox360 - Homebrew Media Player  (Read 2497 times)

Haygar

• Archived User
FFplay Xbox360 - Homebrew Media Player
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2012, 05:08:00 AM »

Just copy the folder to anywhere you like and run it from there. Me personally, I have a folder called Homebrew on my hdd and just add it to my paths in FSD.

It's a pity this hasn't moved on much, I'm gonna have to get a WD Live or Boxee to stream my stuff. I can't handle the choppy playback thru windows media center on most of the so-called HD formats. Microsoft, you really suck the big one!!!
XBMC was awesome in it's day on the old xbox1, I wish the guys had continued their support on the 360.  sad.gif

Obveron

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2012, 07:35:00 AM »

Yes it is sad that development has stopped on this project.  I was hoping the FSD team would integrate media playback into their dashboard.

joemegahertz

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2012, 09:44:00 PM »

Does anyone else having a freezing issue?  I try playing a h.264 standard def movie file.  only special option is 8x8 transform.  I'm trying to play some TV episodes.  It will play one file fine but it will freeze bout 20 min in on the next file.  Ive tried different file combinations and different  media setting to no avail.  I've even tried different formats it makes no difference.  I have the files on  500 gig usbhdd if that helps. thanx

jaroc

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2012, 02:44:00 PM »

I don't understand why the guys at XBMC would rather run their application on platforms where no one use it, instead of Xbox 360 where everyone would use it.

Just doesn't make sense to me... it's called XBOX media center... right?

Obveron

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2012, 10:18:00 AM »

XBMC hit the mainstream, they won't port it to XDK as it's in a somewhat grey area of the law.
We may see XBMC for legal libxenon but frankly I think it's unlikely.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]