xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Any Chance Of Hdd Backup With Homebrew?  (Read 141 times)

ddxcb

• Archived User
Any Chance Of Hdd Backup With Homebrew?
« on: January 07, 2010, 05:31:00 PM »

hook it up to a pc and use any fatx program to back it up there you go tongue.gif

niai

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 05:46:00 AM »

what you mean there corrupted in windows all homebrew files are just genric data files and can not be run on a windows pc

you should beable to just copy all the files off the hdd and then format then put the files back if you have DLC though you will have to unlock it with yaris swap

niai

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 04:05:00 PM »

i have no idea what your on about

xexloader runs xex files(xbox exactable files) hens the name it dos not run bin files it will also run xbe files for the xbox 1 but the is no emulator exploit yet

also y are you trying to copy files off the xbox if what you want to do is run a game off the hdd
and i have had no problems with copying files with xexloader are you using .26

LiquidXed

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 06:30:00 PM »

im want to take the files from the stock 360 and put it on my other HDD for my Jtaged 360, "Arcade Games". im tryin to do that without opening the hdd case. need something kinda like a file browser, so i can copy the hdd to a usb hdd, to try n patch some file  wink.gif yaris swap.

niai

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 07:31:00 PM »

USE XEXLOADER THEN

i dont know y you dont want to use it but there is this you can use as well http://www.dealextre...ls.dx/sku.31900 but xex loader is free and you dont have to wait for shipping

niai

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 01:27:00 PM »

with the new xexmenu you can ftp in to the xbox if its on the network then get the files like that if you want

LiquidXed

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 01:48:00 PM »

my 360 shit itself. gettin the e73 now. fucking microsoft is a peace of shit, cheap ass products. had nothin but probs with that 360, it was an xenon. wish i didnt update my other 2 360's sad.gif