xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Are Kvs Still Useless?  (Read 303 times)

SNAAAKE

• Archived User
Are Kvs Still Useless?
« on: October 17, 2012, 08:56:00 PM »

or there are use for them now with the new ban wave and what not?

all these years and I actually dont know how the unbanning process even worked. I am not banned(or even own a xbl account). I am mildly curious.

I have someone trying to buy random KVs from me. thats why I am wondering wtf is going.

thugsters

• Archived User
Are Kvs Still Useless?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 11:50:00 PM »

People are buying them as you can rent servers and what have you...

I don't know the whole process but I also have a guy that also buys 10-20 a week from me at $15 a piece..

Edit: If I'm not mistaken kv's have been hashed for awhile and you haven't been able to unban a console and keep it unbanned stock since 7371 dash...

SNAAAKE

• Archived User
Are Kvs Still Useless?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 12:08:00 AM »

15 hmm.. ohmy.gif

I told this guy $4 each but I dont if thats too low lol. you might be interested in any from me? I have boatload. send me a pm if anything.

and thanks for the info.

thugsters

• Archived User
Are Kvs Still Useless?
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 02:52:00 AM »

Yes I have a few also...

I personally think 4 is too low...I've seen some guys selling them for $35...

Apparently the guy that buys them off me, tells me if you do it right you can get 2 weeks out of each kv on his server..I'm not interested in all that jazz so I haven't tested any of this, but considering he gets them often enough off me I'm assuming he isn't full of himself or anything like that.

Btw I asked him how much he'll pay and he said $20 and asked if he bought 10 or more if he could get them for $15 a piece..To be honest I would have gave me him a sweet deal too as I didn't know their use right now LOL