xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Pgr3 On Live  (Read 99 times)

jwin767

• Archived User
Pgr3 On Live
« on: March 10, 2006, 04:06:00 PM »

What it really means is you are 11343 out of total number of players in the game. it was just easier for them to seperate the leagues so if they did a wide scale tourny they would match peeps in the leagues and not everyone. just add the number of the league to the front of your position in the league to get your total rank, hope i wasnt too confusing tongue.gif

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Pgr3 On Live
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 07:56:00 AM »

also the Leaderboards ranking doesn't always express how good you did on a particular track, most of the challenges are based on time and position, but they rank you by kudos (which most of the time you aren't concerned with earning).

chilin_dude

• Archived User
Pgr3 On Live
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 10:24:00 AM »

QUOTE(jwin767 @ Mar 10 2006, 11:13 PM) View Post

What it really means is you are 11343 out of total number of players in the game. it was just easier for them to seperate the leagues so if they did a wide scale tourny they would match peeps in the leagues and not everyone. just add the number of the league to the front of your position in the league to get your total rank, hope i wasnt too confusing tongue.gif

Doesn't that mean he is 41343?

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Pgr3 On Live
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 01:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(chilin_dude @ Mar 13 2006, 12:31 PM) View Post

Doesn't that mean he is 41343?

yes, it does  tongue.gif

Also I think there are separate leagues for each difficulty level so you could be ranked 41343 in silver but have a different rank in platinum

I find that I actually rank higher in platinum then I did in silver because it's harder for people to goof off and just earn kudos and also because less people attempt the hardcore difficulty level.